Chapter 1

Jiang Zhili was lying on the bed in a daze. 

She felt hot all over, as if she had a fever, and there was afaint sound of crying in her ears.

 "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

 This is the maid in this body.

 At this time, a cold mechanical sound appeared in Jiang Zhili's mind. 

{Tip——The host's vital signs have been detected, the host's physical condition has been detected to bepoor, and it has been received that the system of many children and many blessings can be turned on. Is the hostturned on? }

 Jiang Zhili closed his eyes, endured the discomfort all over his body, and said "turn on" in his mind. Only by turning on the system can she get a healthy body and live forever! 

{The system of many children and many blessings has been activated, and the main task is nowreceived: Help the current emperor to give birth to at least four children. }As soon as the mechanical sound of the Duozi Duofu system fell, a memory was stuffed into JiangZhili's mind.

 This body is also called Jiang Zhili. His father is the Minister of Rites named Jiang Zhen, and his motheris an unpopular aunt named Liu Yan.Originally born as a concubine, in the deep courtyard of the Jiang family, she was dull and cowardly, andher appearance could only be described as barely comely, so she was not favored. 

The original aunt Liu Yan was also a cowardly person. She was originally a folk woman. After JiangZhen took a fancy to her, she spent some money to buy her back into the house.

Jiang Zhen's interest in Liu Yan came and went as quickly as it came. Fortunately, not long after enteringthe mansion, she became pregnant with Jiang Zhili, and she had someone to rely on in this cannibalistic backhouse. 

The original person has only met Jiang Zhen a few times since she was born. She is often suppressed byher eldest sister Jiang Luoyu and her mistress.Fortunately, the original body and Liu Yan had a peaceful temperament, and the original body'sappearance was not outstanding, which made the mistress feel more at ease and did not focus too much on her.

 This time, Jiang Luoyu pushed the original body into the water with her own hands. The reason was thatshe was going to let the original body enter the palace for her. After the original body refused, she became angryand pushed the original body into the lake.Jiang Luoyu is the candidate appointed by the Empress Dowager to enter the palace. 

The emperor is nowtwenty or eight years old and has nothing to do. Even the famous doctors are helpless. As the legitimatedaughter of the Jiang family, she does not want to waste her time in the palace.After entering the deep palace, if you can give birth to a son and a half-daughter, you will still havesomeone to rely on, and the mother's family will become more stable. 

But if you have nothing to do, even if youare favored, there will be a day when you fall out of favor.Jiang Luoyu didn't want to gamble the rest of his life, and the entire Jiang family didn't want to sendJiang Luoyu into the harem.There is only such a legitimate daughter in the Jiang family. 

If she enters the harem and gives birth to aprince, everyone will be happy. If not, then this only legitimate daughter will be wasted.The emperor had a problem. This was something that the entire court knew about, and it was alsosomething that was kept secret. 

Jiang Zhen was scheming. Recently, he heard rumors that the emperor had been in private contact withthe side branch. He guessed that the emperor was preparing candidates for adoption.If Jiang Luoyu could marry an adopted person, wouldn't the position of queen be within her reach? 

After Jiang Zhili received the memories, her brain began to hurt. The memories of the original fifteenyears were so many and complicated that her brain felt like it was about to burst. 

Duozi Duofu, as Jiang Zhili's system, naturally detected the host's condition.

 {Host, this body is too fragile. It is recommended to spend 200 points to buy a body tempering pill. Thebody tempering pill has immediate effects and can improve the host's physique to the greatest extent. } 

"Buy!"As soon as Jiang Zhili finished speaking, a thought appeared in her mind.

The pills glowed with a faint silver light . 

As soon as Jiang Zhili thought about it, he felt that a small round shape appeared in his heart .

 She was delighted, this was the quenching pill.Jiang Zhili struggled to open her eyes and saw a tearful little girl lying beside her bed . 

This little girl is the original maid Xiao Tao. She and Xiao Tao grew up together and are thesame sister. 

Jiang Zhili moved his hand under the quilt , and Xiao Tao lifted it up , with a face full ofsurprise.