Chapter 12

Over the years, she had endured countless sufferings with Zhizhi. Now Jiang Zhen smashed her comfortwith his own hands, and her whole body was in bad shape. 

Jiang Zhili looked at Liu Yan's condition. She estimated that it was almost done, so she helped Liu Yansit down on a stool aside.Then she looked at Jiang Zhen and said calmly:

 "Father, if you want me to enter the palace honestly, theconditions are what I said before"As soon as Jiang Zhili finished speaking, Jiang Zhen shouted loudly:

 "Rebellious girl! How dare you beso greedy."Jiang Luoyu on the side was directly shocked by Jiang Zhen's angry shouting, and his heart trembledwith fright, and then a trace of joy emerged in his heart.If his father is so angry, Jiang Zhili will definitely not get any good results! 

Jiang Zhenz has been in the officialdom fordecades, and his official power is very strong when he is angry. It is common for ordinary female familymembers to feel uneasy when they see him.

 But Jiang Zhili is not an ordinary female family member. She has been suffering from cancer for morethan ten years, and she has already seen clearly the warmth and coldness of the world.

 She does not follow JiangZhen's tricks.Jiang Zhili smiled faintly, with a very relaxed expression on her face: "If father doesn't agree, then hewill mute his daughter or break her legs.Zuo is just a dead man, not as beautiful as my elder sister. If my elder sister enters the palace, I think shewill be able to win His Majesty's favor. " 

After saying that, Jiang Zhili glanced at Jiang Luoyu meaningfully.Jiang Luoyu felt very uncomfortable with Jiang Zhili's eyes. She said angrily:

 "Jiang Zhili, just give up.You are just a concubine. It is your blessing to be able to take my place in the palace." !" 

She would not waste time entering the palace. Your Majesty has health problems, and the palace will befilled with swords and fire!Jiang Zhili shrugged. She ignored Jiang Luoyu and focused her eyes on Jiang Zhen. 

There was a hint of threat in her narrow eyes.Jiang Zhen's heart sank, and he realized for the first time that he, a concubine, was not simple.Although the Holy One is ill today, it is undeniable that the Holy One controls and plans the importantministers of the former dynasty.

 Moreover, the Holy Emperor's temperament is a bit cruel, and he will not argue at all on many matters. Ifthere is a smart person in the harem at this time, he might be able to say something at the critical moment...Jiang Zhen's thoughts drifted away, and his expression became darker and darker. 

He began to think about Jiang Zhili's request, and it was not impossible to agree...Jiang Zhen is such a cold-blooded person. He neither values blood nor family ties. The only thing hecares about is power and status.Jiang Luoyu on the side looked at Jiang Zhen's face with pride.She looked at Jiang Zhili arrogantly and raised her chin:

 "Concubine, if you beg daddy now, maybedaddy will be merciful and won't embarrass you."

 "Luo Yu, how can you talk to your sister-in-law like this?" Jiang Zhen spoke slowly, looking at JiangLuoyu with his turbid and dark eyes.After weighing the pros and cons, he thought he could give it a try. 

Jiang Luoyu's eyes widened in disbelief. She said in a sharp tone: "Dad, what are you talking about! Areyou confused? How can Jiang Zhili be a direct descendant!"She dragged her father here because she wanted him to punish Jiang Zhili severely, but why did it end uplike this!She didn't understand how her father, who usually doted on her so much, could be the same as hermother yesterday. 

Jiang Zhen frowned, feeling disgusted in his heart.Compared with Jiang Zhili's intelligence, the IQ of Jiang Luoyu, the legitimate daughter, seemedextremely inferior.

 Compared with Jiang Zhili's intelligence, the IQ of Jiang Luoyu, the legitimate daughter, seemedextremely inferior.

Jiang Zhen disliked Jiang Luoyu.Jiang Zhili said at the right time: "Sister, when my sister enters the palace, I hope you can take more careof Mrs. Side, so that I, my sister, can work hard to please His Majesty while I am in the palace." 

Jiang Luoyu felt that all the blood in her body was rushing to her head. She stared at Jiang Zhili, soangry that she could not speak clearly."Jiang, Jiang Zhili, how dare you..." 

Jiang Zhili smiled and looked at Jiang Zhen: "When my aunt becomes the concubine, it will be when mydaughter enters the palace. She will definitely do her best to gain His Majesty's favor in the palace. I hope myfather will feel at ease."

 Jiang Zhen looked at Jiang Zhili with his sharp eyes and said solemnly: "After entering the palace, youmust think carefully about everything and find ways to contact His Majesty.You have served His Majesty in the palace, Aunt Liu and Daddy will make arrangements, so you canrelax. "

 Jiang Zhili nodded with a gentle smile: "Dad, please rest assured. Although my sister doesn't like me,Zhili will never forget that her surname is Jiang."

 Jiang Zhen nodded with satisfaction. He looked at Jiang Luoyu who was still shocked and sad, and saidwith some disgust: "Go and bring the jade muscle cream in your room. I will enter the palace a few days after Ileave. I need to take good care of it." Dress up." 

Jiang Luoyu's heart was almost broken in two.She just felt that the father who loved and doted on her in the past had become so strange.Her voice was a little sharp: "Dad, that jade muscle cream was your sixteenth-year-old gift to me. Thereare only two bottles in the whole capital! I will not give it to Jiang Zhili!" 

She had wanted the jade skin ointment for a long time. Apart from the bottle in her hand, the other bottlewas in the hands of the imperial concubine. Jiang Zhili was not worthy of using such a precious thing! 

Jiang Zhen frowned and his tone became a little impatient: "Jiang Luoyu, please take out the jade skincream now. As the eldest lady of the Jiang family, how can you be so ignorant of the general situation?" 

Jiang Luoyu was so shocked that she shed tears. After stamping her feet hard, she turned around and ranout.It was obviously her father who had been telling her that Jiang Zhili, a concubine, didn't know thegeneral situation...Jiang Zhen waved to the mother-in-law on the side and motioned to get the jade muscle ointment

.Soon, the mother-in-law brought over the Jade Skin Cream.Jiang Zhili looked at the red marks on his mother-in-law's face.She took the jade skin ointment and said in a considerate tone:

 "Sister seems to be too excited. Pleasepay more attention to me. There are some things that must not be let out."