5

During the daytime, all the girls were out to work and at the corner of the girls’ room in the mansion usually empty. 

Obviously, it should be busy morning for the most of the people, but at this moment, there was a faint murmur came from one of the room. 

   “Hmm…Second Young Master, please… be gentle…” Jennie put her hands on the table and said with difficulty. 

The familiar joy flowed through her body, coupled with the nervousness of fear of being discovered, make her whole body glowed with beautiful pink. 

She had tried her best to resist, but Taehyung stood behind her seemed to challenge her limit deliberately. The masculine male was pumped deeply and shallowly into her body. Even if she bit her lip, the delicate sweet voice still continued to escape from her mouth. 

This man was too fond of holding revenge! Jennie panted low and couldn’t help but deceive. 

She just rejected him few days ago when he asked her to move out of this room and take all the personal belongings to his room. She did not expect that he took the opportunity and actually left his official business aside today and stayed here to possess her in this room. 

The building materials here were very poor, and the sound insulation was super bad. As long as there is a slight noise in the next room, you can hear it clearly. And if someone walks nearby now, you will definitely able to caught that someone ‘working’ in the room… 

Hate it. She didn’t want to mess up the line between master and servant. Even a mistress didn’t put her own things in her husband’s room. She was just an anonymous maid. Why did she have such a privilege? What’s more, this privilege didn’t benefit her at all. 

He suddenly slammed into the depths of her body, Fang Han cried in a low voice, her legs softened, and she could hardly stand. 

Taehyung held her waist with one hand and the other hand rubbing arbitrarily on the fullness of her chest. 

This posture wasn’t difficult, especially Taehyung was so much taller than her. She just had to stand on tiptoe to be able to cooperate, but she was tired and paralyzed after a while. 

Unfortunately, his physically strength was too good and refused to let her go easily. It was useless for her to let go of her coquetry and begged for mercy. He wasn’t willing to release it in her body until he is completely happy. 

Actually it felt so good. The satiated Taehyung thought contentedly, with a big palm possessive around her waist, unwilling to move it away. 

This girl was extremely nervous today. She didn’t want to cooperate, but at the same time she hope that he will ended soon. The forbearance of anger but without a single word, she’s just so cute that makes people want to bully her even more. 

He felt that the woman in his arms was panting weakly. He suddenly picked up the loose hair and bit it on her white neck. 

   “Ah…” Jennie, who was so tired and confused, was taken aback, and then she hurriedly struggled, “Second Young Master, don’t bite there…” 

Damn, is this man a dog? He always loves to bite her, if he leaves marks on her neck, how can she meet people? Silk scarves are not popular these days! 

  Taehyung smiled lowly, and whispered in her ear: “Well, if you don’t want to move out your things, then don’t move, it’s alright…” 

   “Huh…. I_I’ll pack up and move later.” Are you kidding me? He can continue to sneak into the servant’s room to have an affair with her? She is not a fool.