Chapter 4 The coincidence

Aisha's pov

Aisha's pov

I get inside my house slowly, thank god dad didn't wake up , I get inside my room pulled out the Book from the shelf , I was on 20th chapter of this book 10 more chapter and this book will be completed , I sat in the balcony with my headphones on .

🕊️🕊️

It's been 2 hrs since I was reading . Finally this book is over , it's 5 am now I have to go on walk after half an hour. I washed my fce and wore my track suit and shoes .
I came outside the house. I have my gym at 7 so until then I have to walk around the city exploring it's beauty , The purpose of this walk is not to develop physical appearance but mental appearance.

Okk Aisha let's start" i said .

I walked around the city . With my headphones on listening the music . The mountains totally catches my attention. The cold breeze touching my skin . Little unays comming from between two mountains.

Hayee ye kasol ki vadia " i whispered admiring the view my eyes were seeing at that moment.

I sat on a bench beside the road . I just sat there observing the nature , people , some are opening their shops , the flower seller was spraying the flowers , the red roses look so preety but not more than my fav white tulips ahh they are my favourite.

It's been an hour since I was sitting here , i's 7 am now so I should be heading towards the gym . After gym I have go home fresh up and then to old age home .

Ahh let's go Aisha it's going to be a really tiring day " i said

🕊️🕊️

I get inside the gym . There were so many work out machines.

Hey you must be Aisha right " said the gym trainer coming towards me

Yes yes " i said
Ok good come let me explain you your schedule " he said

Ok " i said following him

Okk these are dumbbells " he was saying but someone cut him off and called him .

Coming" he said and he goes there

Now what should I do , I think I have to do start with these dumbbells " i said getting irritate with this gym thing

I picked up one dumbell I don't the weight of that but it was light one .

Ohh that's so easy i should try another one'' I said and i picked up another dumbell thinking getting overconfident but nothing goes as planned that dumbell was so heavy it ell from my hand and it was about to hit my feet . I closed my eyes in fear

Ouchh" i shouted with my eyes closed not moving.

Open your eyes stranger " I heard a manly voice . I opened my eyes and fuck he was the same boy I met today whom I misunderstood as a thief he was handling the dumbell which was about to fall on my feet .