𝟎𝟏-𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖 '𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎

"Sit still," The voice of a man groaned. He tightened the straps on the chair as she continued to struggle. "I said sit still!" He slapped across the back of her head. The woman in the chair stopped moving, choosing to cry instead. Being taken from your parents at birth and forced to go through experiments in a basement was not exciting. All she knew was that this man was not her father as he stated several times but her creator. He told her that once she could see the real world, he would play the role of her father. She always thought that being someone's creator meant that you were their father or mother. "Diamond." The man in the long white jacket and patterned sweater stood in front of her. His expression was stern, his fingers pointing at her. Diamond -the girl in the chair wearing a black jumpsuit, and white socks.- looked up at him and squeezed her teeth together, the sight of it was like an angered dog but to the man she was a weak and inconsiderate girl. "Quit that whining, girl." The man scoffed, walking over to a table. "You remind me of all those heroes before they were heroes," He started. "Babies in a room, crying."

Diamond heard this before. "Crying, begging for their mama to come n' save 'em" Diamond repeated with him. "They didn't know their mama was gone, long gone." Her eyes followed his every move. "I worked there for years, watching them lie to the people as they created both heroes and villains. It's all a sham, a plan for money." He pulled a machine from under the table. "But you won't be like them," He plugged the machine up, moving the handle down. "You won't be a sham, a lie, a use for quick cash." He pulled a cord from the machine, a syringe attached to the end of it. "You'll be a god." He shoved the cord into her neck. Diamond let out a scream, her veins fading purple and her eyes turning red.

Ṫḧë Ḅöÿṡ- ḷöṡẗ äṅḋ Ḟöüṅḋ

There a man stood. Blue skin-tight suit, falcons on each shoulder, American flag as a cape, blonde hair, and blue eyes. If he weren't in the suit or mistaken for a real hero he would be a basic jock in high school. He mumbled to himself, waiting for his team to meet him, meet him at the V-shaped table. His irritation was evident. A woman- A prying reporter- requested an interview with his entire team. He did not trust them to act right on TV together, except Black Noir whom he trusted very much. He is the only person on the team with sense and not keeping secrets from him. This woman, Diamond Rosary, he'd never met. All he knew was that like any other reporter, she was annoying, nosey, and smart. He's seen people lose their jobs and lives because of her. He should've rejected this invitation but Madelyn suggested he go because if he didn't Diamond would know he had something to hide.