Chapter 01

Warnings:
Mentions of rape
Drugs
Alcohol

Michael Afton POV

I walked into the club with my sister and looked around. Why am I even here?

"Quit overthinking and buy a couple drinks, I'm going to go find a friend. I'll meet you at the counter." Elisabeth said smirking before peeling off and racing over to a corner of the bar.

I sighed and walked up to the counter. "Can I have 20 shots poured into one glass?" I asked pulling out my wallet.

"I'm going to need to see your driver's license." The pretty young female behind the counter replied.

I pulled it out and handed it over along with two $20 bills then I caught movement at the edge of my vision and turned around. "Hey Elisabeth. Oh my Goddess! Is that Charlie?!" I said excitedly.

"Hands off my girlfriend." Elisabeth replied chuckling.

I wrinkled my nose. "Are you kidding me? She's like a little sister to me, there's no way I would get a piece of that." I said laughing.

"Sir your shots are ready." The bartender said passing my glass, my receipt, my change and my license over to me.

"Thanks." I said blushing slightly.

I took a long drink from my glass and looked at the receipt, I felt my face burning as I read the receipt. Lola is a pretty name but I wonder if her personality is as pretty as her name. Is this her actual phone number?

"Earth to Mikey!" Elisabeth called out, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on Mikey. We asked if you were interested in her and you just stood there zoned out on the receipt. Did she give you her number?" Elisabeth asked excitedly.

"Elisabeth! Stop!" I exclaimed laughing.

Lola slid a napkin with something written on it and a pen over to me. I set down the receipt and picked up the napkin. I get off at 1 am. You down?

My face turned pink as arousal flooded my body at her note. I quickly grabbed the pen and wrote down a reply. Hell fucking yeah, I want to see if you're as good in bed as you are professional.

I wrote down exactly what I thought and slid the napkin over to her. She read it and winked at me with a bright red face. Elisabeth lounged against the counter. "So are you ditching us here Mikey?" She asked.

I chuckled. "No. I'm driving you home then I'm coming back here by myself." I replied.

Elisabeth pouted. "But I want to see you two making out!" She exclaimed.

"No!" I exclaimed embarrassedly.

"But you let me go that one time when you were in high school!" She replied.

"THAT instance was not my choice, I had to take you with me or Father would've whooped my ass and you would've burned the house down because I left you alone." I snapped.

She huffed and stormed off. "Good luck with getting her to calm down." Charlie said staring after her.

I snorted. "All I have to do is offer to buy her ice cream for a month and she's calmed down almost immediately." I responded.

"That's fair. What are you going to do if she squeals on you? You know what Uncle William thinks of one-nighters." Charlie replied.

"I don't really care to be honest, it's my house that they're living in and I don't have to listen to them." I said shrugging.