Chapter 9

[Trans. Ext. Cargo ship; Night]

EFFY: Our brother and I will secure a location for the dimensional doorway. Take these soldiers and receive me my Key.

Steinback: We live to serve.

EFFY: You will me serve whether you live or not.

(OOTER sends a thick growth to Steinback. Krang growth tentacles then toss Steinback from the cargo ship balcony and they transform into Krang zombies. The Foot Soldiers are corrupted into zombies. EFFT smiled.)

[Trans. Ext. Alleyway; Day]

Janice: What is this thing?

Penelope: Hold onto your gluteus maxmi!

Joseph: The Turbo Tank, baby! It's how we roll in the past. I mean, the present. I mean... Time travel's confusing.

Penelope: They're on the move. According to the subcutaneous tracker I put on Cody—

Junior: Wait, you put a tracker on Cody? Does that mean you put trackers on all of us?

Penelope: No? No... of course I did... n't. Based on their trajectory, they're headed—

 Janice: To the tallest building in the city.

Penelope: That's right, Metro Tower.

Janice: I heard the story so many times as a kid, but I never thought... "And behold, from their perch atop Florida, EFFY ripped open the sky itself. What came out was terror and what rained down upon us was worse than death."

The others stood in horror.

Joseph: [horrified] They told that to kids? Man, the future is harsh.

Junior: Well, I'm not gonna let that happen. We need to get into Metro Tower without being spotted? We'll take the subway tunnels.

Penelope: Subway tunnels don't offer much in the way of an escape if we need it. Are you sure about this?

Joseph: Yeah, maybe we should go—

Junior: Guys, we're doing it my way. Remember?

The other reluctantly nodded.