19

Miami, Florida, USAJanuary 2nd, 201910:00am

Miami, Florida, USA
January 2nd, 2019
10:00am

Beyonce POV

I dumped my uneaten food into the trash before washing my silverware

I dumped my uneaten food into the trash before washing my silverware. I got tired of waiting for my mom to wake up to cook so i warmed me up some frozen meal. I was surprised to see i was the only one up considering it was 10 in the morning. I chuckled in my head at the thought of messing with Nicki so i jogged up the stairs to her room door and i tried to enter but it was locked making me furrow my eyebrows. She always was kicking me out and telling me how annoying i was but she never locked her door. I guess she was serious this time.

I walked to my room and laid in my bed to scroll on social media. There wasn't shit for me to do until somebody woke up. I decided to get on instagram to see what my peers were doing. The first thing that popped up was a video from my girl Teyana. We called her the pimp. She was making money off girls but instead of sex they made music and she kept most of the money that they made from it. The caption said the next big money maker and in the video was Solana Hamilton. Finally, we got a break. Its like the whole family disappeared off the face of the earth. I got up and walked to Solange door and banged on it until she answered.

"What the fuck Bey?!" She yelled as she rubbed the sleep out her eyes. I shoved my phone in my face. "We got a lead." I said simply. "No one is even awake. You know Tey will tell us what we want and I'm pretty sure this won't be her last time at that studio. I'm going back to sleep." She said handing me my phone back. I rolled my eyes as she closed the door in my face. All these sleepy headed motherfuckers. I huffed in annoyance as my boredom sat in again. I decided to go to the basketball court since it wasn't shit else to do.

I passed by Robyn room ever since she's been home. I couldnt bring myself to go see her. I missed her tremendously. Who else would put me in my place and argue with me. It's been a week since she's been pronounced brain dead. I try to keep hope but everyday she fails the brain waves test. I lose more and more. She's just wasting away. I shook those negative thoughts out my head as i entered the basketball court. We had everything in this fucking house. I ain't never leaving.