The new boy. . .

Mischa was always the angriest boy in town, he was the main issue, and  bully of uranium highschool, until a new kid showed up, Noel Gruber, the most romantic boy in town showed up, Normally Mischa would beat the hell out of him by now, but he hadn't, Mischa found his heart pounding, his cheeks covered in a pink-ish hue only when he was with Noel, “what was this new feeling? And why is it towards him of all people” thought mischa in disgust, he glanced at noel from across the choir room.

noel noticed his glance and smiled at him, the smile was bright and innocent, but Mischa whinced in disgust “can you not smile at me?” Asked Mischa “why?” Said noel “because it makes you look ugly. That's why.”

that was a lie noel’s smile perfect, Mischa just wasn't in the mood to compliment “oh… sorry then.” Noel stopped smiling and went over to the stage were Ricky sat, and spoke with him for a few moments. “Finally.” Muttered Mischa under his breath as he walked over to the backstage of the choir room and sat on a couch and whipped out his phone.

During the class period, Noel did not smile, nor did he make a peep, he just sat on his phone texting Ricky who sat next to him the whole time, the choir teacher was gone temporarily that day so it was a free period for all of them.

Once in awhile, noel would accidentally slip out a giggle or small laugh, just to get a look of disgust and hatred from Mischa, but when noel noticed these looks he stopped and looked down like he was in trouble for something he accidentally did.

Well to Mischa, he thought he had a generous curious look on his face, or a look of confusion, he didn't realize he didn't tell he had constance tell him why noel was cowarding away from his sight and glued himself back to his phone after class.

“Dude we're you not aware, you were giving noel looks of disapprove and disappointment each time he let out a giggle or laugh?” said constance's “uh… No i Didn't why? You think I have fucking mirrors everywhere?” said Mischa confused “Well no but still you hurt the poor boy! He looks so sad, and he hasnt even bothered to smile or wave at me at all! You broke him Mischa!!” Said constances as she picked up her bag and put it on her back. “You should apologize to him—” “Hell no! He doesn't deserve an apology!”  Said Mischa with frown as he left constance's behind to catch the bus home