I've got smol hands....?

It's dark.

In the encompassing darkness, Towa finds himself unable to discern any shape or figure, as the absence of light obscures his surroundings.

*Thump...*

"What has happened...?" Like a seed developing into a seedling, Towa regains consciousness.

*Thump ...thump*

"Did I die?" Towa regains his senses, recalling what happened to him.

*Thump-thump*

"What is happening? It's noisy, this sound." Towa attempts to rein in his thoughts, seeking a better grip on the unfolding situation. No pain, feeling surprisingly good. Neither hot nor cold, the atmosphere here is oddly warm and comforting. Soon he found himself asleep.

*Thump-thump-thump*

Awaken by the sound he continues, "Next, let's check the limbs. Forget about fingertips, I can't even move a muscle. How could that be?" After being unable to do anything he continues trying until eventually succumbing to sleep.

And then,

*Touch*

There was a sense of touch. It made him feel secure.

It was weird but he was slowly beginning to make out the shape of what structure he was enclosed in. It was in a condition similar to neutral buoyancy with little apparent weight around.

It kind of made him happy.

"I could feel my body move." Towa had his doubts but it looked like that apparition-like being had done something. "The way he apologized... like he was hurt. He felt familiar like Kon. But Kon was not a fox but a cat even with the color similarities."

*Thump-thump... thump-thump....*

After repeating the cycle of thinking-sleeping, to a significant extent he occasionally hears sounds other than the constant percussion more like a noise keeping him busy.

Suddenly, he feels more exposed to mechanical stress that occurs due to gravitational forces, almost near his apparent weight.

Agony surges once more as Towa is shifted, subjected to a persistent pressure enveloping his body. His thoughts become disoriented, and he struggles to maintain calm. Meanwhile, he was not able to listen to the robotic prompts in the background.

[Ding! ]

[System initialized]

[Welcome to the Life Resurgence Safeguard System! ]

[ Host scanning completed. Mass Clairvoyance in huge perimeter detected. World analysis completed. Country level barrier discovered]

[ Priority to protect host privacy and blessing ... Solution found , conditions met. Taking Fox God Blessing of Absolute Freeze into account to provide false data without detection]

[ Solution, Spell: [False Data – Life] used ]

[ Notice. To further fortify the existence of the host, finding appropriate procedure ]

[ The Will of the World lends help, skill Independent Manifestation has been acquired successfully]

[ Calibrating... The system will enter sleep mode until the stasis is established and a connection with the Divine Fox is made ]

[ ... ]

Unaware of the circumstances, Towa slips into unconsciousness.
......

May 20, 2001, 7:10 PM.