Friendship, Snow's Farewell and The Promise of Spring

The next day was a Sunday, a holiday for many people and a chance to flock outdoors to enjoy playing, as snow had not yet arrived this winter. Today, the sun was shining, providing a perfect environment to play in Chiba.

Chiba is an eclectic place where intimate museums, stunning national parks, and tranquil temples share space with buzzing restaurants, modern mega-malls, and thrilling theme parks. As a bonus, some of the nation's best beaches are just a short distance away. The city is less than an hour from Tokyo, so it's excellent for a day trip.

Amid this cityscape, many travelers and locals will find themselves passing through Narita International Airport, taking their family to Chiba Park to hike the trails of Chiba Park, or enjoying relaxation time with picnics on holidays.

Established as a municipal park several years after World War II, Chiba Park now stands on the former site of Railroad Regiment No. 1.

Ancient lotuses flourished in abundance, gracing the landscape with their vibrant blooms from late June to early July. Learning of this natural spectacle, many tourists visit Chiba Park in Chiba City, just one kilometer north of the bustling central area. 

In 1952, global recognition was bestowed upon the Oga Lotus, a botanical marvel that emerged from the meticulous efforts of a dedicated botanist and lotus expert. Through extensive excavations, three lotus seeds were unearthed, and with careful nurturing, one of them blossomed into the illustrious Oga Lotus. Since its inception, this revered flower has been cultivated across Japan, finding its tranquil home within the serene confines of Chiba Park.

Though of course, it was meaningless to anyone who had nothing to do and just sat on the bench waiting for someone.

In that Chiba Park, Towa was staring up into the clear blue sky, with nothing to do as he sat on a bench and had a uniquely Japanese icy treat, ice cream mochi. Biting into the soft, chewy exterior meet a center of pillowy ice cream. An ice cream daifuku, meanwhile, is usually a bit larger and contains extra fillings inside the mochi – thick red bean paste, matcha, or even strawberries.

 An ice cream daifuku, meanwhile, is usually a bit larger and contains extra fillings inside the mochi – thick red bean paste, matcha, or even strawberries

'It's a fairly big park'

Towa went to Akihabara at his cousins' place as he was working there as a mascot at 'Homura' Japanese confectionery shop. After helping Towa got a fair share of money from his aunt increasing his allowance for more gacha. He even got this newly made creation which was originally suggested by himself, finally completed by his Uncle and now is a very popular item on the menu.

'Kon thanks for keeping it cold' Towa thanked telepathically to Kon who was resting inside his shadow.

After getting some time to recover his powers, now he could be summoned anytime in his cat form or fox avatar with Towa's mana. While in this form Kon can use some of his powers like his ice magic for cold storage of snacks.

'Ah, well, don't mind it. But I will accept any token of your appreciation from your side.'

'Okay, your fried tofu combo with premium tuna cut will be there as we reach home'