bury your enemies

Second chpt.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clover quickly ran down the hill that lead to crappy cliff, rushing to nickel's bloody body, she did NOT expect that to happen so quickly!..

" Oh god.. Oh god!.. What do I do!? Mephone will probably get the notification to revive him soon!..then- I'll get introuble!" As she was spiraling, her butterflies were gone, fluttering to get someone.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

" Hmmm, what flavor of cookies should I generate now. "  mephone was daydreaming near the beach, his day dreaming was interrupted by a notification

"ughhh.. Someone's dead, now.. It better not be balloon. " before he was about to "confirm" to regenerate nickel, jake attacked him, causing him to loose focus. Cassandra, Catalina, and Cordelia also attacked him too, one of them, were able to cancel the confirmation to both declining to regenerate nickel and to power him off, he fell to the ground. Problem solved, I guess..

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Clover was still panicking, until she saw her butterflies returned, Cassandra whispered in her ear.

"You guys shut off mephone so I wouldn't get caught?!.. I-..um.. Ugh, I don't know what to do now! Nickel's dead, I can't hide his body in broud daylight!" Clover fell to the ground, holding her head.

"I-.. Wait until nighttime then hide his body?.. Good idea"

-------------------------------------------

(Time skip because I fucking said so😇)

Clover quickly grabbed her pink cardigan, and looked back at nickel's body in disgust and discomfort, but it  had to be done.

Clover was dragging nickel's body to the near of the volcano, holding a shovel from a past challenge. She was dragging nickel's leg with her right(😭😭???) Arm, her butterflies were following her there.

(Another lazy ahh background)

She went over to a specific spot near the volcano, and started digging.
-------------------------------------------
--------------294 words--------------

Lmao, these are coming fast:3 anyways- I'm gonna go simply for teruteru, brb