intro

The demise of Krypton left many hopeless as the extinction of Kryptonians was imminent. Jor-El and his wife Lara did not want Kryptonians to be forgotten and they wished for their newborn son, Kal-El, to live a full life. With the resources they did have, they sent him away before his planet was destroyed. He was sent light years away to a place Jor-El visited many, many years ago.

Earth.

In the year 2000, the fallout of the decimated Kryton came to Earth as a major meteor shower. Jor-El and Lara's son traveled with the debris and landed in the rural fields of Kansas, the heartland of the United States.

Kal-El was found by Martha and Johnathan Kent. They took him in and raised him as one of their own. He was given the name Clark. Throughout his childhood, he learned his abilities and acquired new ones as he grew. His adoptive parents instilled good values and virtues in him, which not only made him a good person, but a great hero.

He was turning into a person that his biological parents wanted him to be. He was a beacon of hope for humans and Kryptonian legacy.

One could say that Clark's story is the only one of its kind, but it isn't.

He wasn't the only Kryptonian child to be sent to Earth. Zen-Ta and his wife, Kora, had the same thought for their daughter. They wished for her to live a full life and to become a protector of Earth. Under the yellow sun, she'd have great powers that could protect them from anything.

Their daughter was named Zera-Ta. When her small ship landed on Earth in the forests of the Appalachian mountains, she was found by Bruce and Carol Johnson. Just like the Kents did with Clark, they took her in. They raised her and guided her the best they could. She was lucky to be found by people who raised her well, unlike Clark, who had his adoptive parents chosen by his own parents.

Nonetheless, she was named Eleanor. But quickly was nicknamed Ellie.

Just like Clark, Ellie grew up learning and adapting to new superhuman abilities. She embraced her destiny and continued to believe she was the last of her kind. So did Clark.

Though everything changed when their paths crossed at the Daily Planet.