nineteen.

𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

"We loved with a love that was more than love." 
— Edgar Allan Poe

jisung wakes up from his dream. or, more so a recalled memory. he hadn't ever realized that actually ever happened. it more like a dream. like a created dream that jisung had imagined. he couldn't ever recall such a memory.

but it was. it was a memory, not a dream.

it had happened.

exactly what happened.

jisung pushes the covers away from his body and stood up, walking out the room and towards the wash room.

so it was real.

jisung probably didn't know it, or he just didn't want to admit it, but he was suffocating himself from all the human relationships surrounding him. he was loosing himself into their own hands. as hard as it is to admit it, jisung needed a break. as painful as it was to say it or think it, jisung needed a break from minho. jisung needed to free himself from human relationships. not to say they weren't healthy, or violent, or toxic, they were just beginning to look and feel like that for jisung.

the lad wasn't very good in expressing or even feeling a sense of understanding with humans. jisung just needed to find himself again, because sometimes, for a person like him, too much interactions, too much emotions, made him slowly loose himself.

it was completely normal.

especially if everything suddenly came weighting him down. most of the time, it's spending time with yourself that heals you the most.

jisung laid on a blanket beside a tall tree that he stared at for the past hour he'd been there. it wasn't tiring, or boring, because his thoughts seem to be the only thing that have kept him company and out of boredom.

jisung made himself think back on minho.

his soulmate. his best friend. his person.

lee minho has been there for him every single time. never fails to not be. he does all he can to help jisung out, to make him feel better, to assure jisung that he'll always be there for him. it shouldn't as difficult as it should be, to understand that, but it was. it was difficult for jisung to understand that.

how could a person completely devour themselves for another?

what was that sort of thing?

love? was that "love" is meant to be?

jisung has never thought of love. never in his twenty-one years of life did he ever thought of the word love. he never considered ever letting that happen to him. he never figured it would have happened to him. but it did. it has.

his long lost unrequited love is returned, yet he is running away from it.

maybe jisung was afraid of love. afraid that one day it'll all just stop, and it'd be quiet like it had been the past years he had last encountered it.