three.

𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚

"to feel the love
of people whom
we love is a fire
that feeds our
life." 
—pablo neruda

it's eun-hye who's at the door, and jisung tries not to scowl. she has her hands behind her back as she waited patiently for jisung to open the door. when she does, she sneakily peaks inside the room, already finding minho on the bed with his head upward as he stared at the ceiling as if it's the most interesting thing in the room. 

eun-hye's gaze was immediately back on her brother after finding minho. "what do you want?" jisung exhaled, boredly. 

eun-hye scoffed at her brother's attitude. "you should be more nicer to your nuna," eun-hye hissed.  

jisung rolled his eyes. "if you came to nag then i'll just close the door on you." specifically, he wanted to close the door so she wouldn't collect minho away from him. but he also knew he needed minho to go with her before they do something because of the mood. jisung needed to collect his thoughts. he needed to let the puzzle be incomplete right now. 

"if you want minho-hyung just say it—"

"whaat?? i don't want him...but it would be nice if i could speak with him," eun-hye smiled, glancing back at minho who now sits up staring at her. "you know, cuz i need help on figuring some stuff from my job." 

jisung's eyes squinted in annoyance at his sister's attempt to lie. she was obviously very bad at it, considering how much her eyes blinked and how she batted her lashes. despite the irritation on having to hand over minho to her, jisung sighed in defeat and waved a hand for minho to come near. minho does as jisung wanted to, and he stood beside him by the door. 

"she wants you," jisung said, grabbing his best friend's arm and pushing him out the room. "so go with her," jisung said once minho was beside eun-hye. eun-hye smiled, lowering her head as butterflies fill her stomach. lowering her head caused her not to see minho's reaction. minho's forehead furrowed as he looked at the dark haired boy. 

jisung mouthed a just go to minho, and signaled him to look at her. so, minho did, not because he wanted to, but because jisung told him so. 

"alright, that's it?" it wasn't really a question, jisung knows this all eun-hye ever knocks at his door whenever minho comes over. 

eun-hye nodded, "yes." 

"alright, bye."

"oh! and dinner will be ready in an hour." eun-hye declared, walking off with minho. 

jisung merely hummed in response, turning back to his room, closing the door behind him. he stared at his own room, disappointed and lonely. 

an hour...great, what am i supposed to do until then? 

minho is being pushed against the wall when he enters eun-hye's room. their lips pushed against each other as eun-hye desperately pushes herself on minho. minho grabs her by the waist, debating if he should put his hands there or not. slowly, but smoothly minho began to get in control of the kiss. grabbing her chin as he tilted it downward, letting his tongue travel inside her mouth. 

eun-hye moans inside the kiss, her knees growing weak as minho takes control of it all. she's suddenly walking backward as minho begins to lead her to her bed. he sits her on the bed, without breaking their lips. until he needs to sit beside her, he disconnects their lips, sitting beside her. as he takes a seat eun-hye is already taking off her shirt, minho just waits, his thoughts clouded with something else. with someone else