02

Harmony

Hindi ako nakarating sa party ni Cloud!! Kaya heto ako ngayon hinahanap sya para naman makahingi ako nang sorry. Maybe you all think that I'm a people pleaser but yeah, maybe I am. I craved for attention, love and care. I didn't know why I craved for that, maybe because I didn't feel it? Hindi ko naranasan yon.

"Cloud!" I called her name immediately when I saw her walking in the pathway and thankfully she stop.

"Oh hey, Harm." She greeted me with a smile.

"I'm really sorry I didn't make it yesterday." I said sounding so apologetic because I really was.

"It's okay, I know your busy with your academics especially mid terms was just around the corner." She said as she held my arm.

"I really feel guilty. I wanna invite you for lunch if it's okay? My treat!" I said. She smiled at me and nodded.

"Sa cafeteria na lang later, I'll introduce you to my cousin hope you can bring smile to him." She said and then bid her goodby because her friends was waiting for her. I waved my hand at her even if I'm a bit confused of what she just said.

Anyways, malalate na ako sa second subject kaya naman pumunta na ako sa room namin and truth be told I was already later buti na lang at mabait si Mrs. Lopez at pinapasok nya ako.

"Saan ka galing?" Mila asked.

"Kinausap ko lang si Cloud, I invited her to have lunch with me. So, I won't be able to join you guys later." I said as I was getting my notebook.

I her tsk so I looked at her.

"Cloud? Why would you even invite her?" She asked obviously annoyed.

"Look, she invited me to her party yesterday, I said yes but I didn't make it for some reason. To make it up to her I offered to treat her later." I explained. I didn't get the point why they hate Cloud! She's a very sweet girl, gentle and even beauty and brains! She's a total package in short.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Mila said rolling her eyes at me and I just smiled. Thankfully maagang nagpalabas si ma'am kaya naman nauna na ako sa cafeteria. And I just message Cloud in message.

Harmony Jace Garcia: hey, I'm already here at the cafe, we also have a table. Want me to order food for you and your cousins?"

Carys Cloud Buenavista:  no, no. The two iditos was at the caf already I'll message them to find you and order foods for us. I'm on my way to, wait me there. Love yah 😘

She even put an emoji on her reply. She's really cute and I love her name. Carys mean love a love from the clouds that's her name.

A minutes later two guys were already standing in front of me. One of them was smiling from ear to ear and the other one was like ahmmm, how can I describe him?! Para sya..... Para syang pinagsakluban ng langit at lupa. Sounds rude pero yun yung nakikita ko sa kanya.

I smiled at them.

"Ahmm hi?" I greeted them awkwardly.

"He's Cloud's cousin and I'm his cousin." The smiling guy said.

"I'm Jace. Don't call me Harmony please." I said jokingly as laugh a little. The other guy took a sit in front of me while the smiling guy take the sit beside me like she was ready to fire me some questions.

"Hoy Erik, dyan ako!" Umalingaw-ngaw ang malakas na sigaw ng kung sino man at ng tignan namin kung sino yon ay napatanga na lamang ako. Did.... Did Cloud just shout?! She freaking shout!

"Makasigaw ka naman!" Ganti nitong katabi ko na Erik ata ang pangalan base sa sinigaw ni Cloud. Natawa na lamang ako sa kanila. I want that kind of friendship too. Yung hindi namin kailangang magpanggap. Yung pwedeng magpakatotoo at hindi pakitang tao lang para magustuhan ng iba.

"I'm sorry for that." Cloud said as she take the sit beside me.

"Wow ha, ang hinhin mo!" Sabi nanaman ni Erik and they started fighting again sometimes Erik would throw some banters to Cloud but then she's Cloud and she would return it with an insult.

"Ganda ka?! Ganda ka?!" Gigil na sabi ni Erik.

"Yeah, kaya nga naging crush mo ko nung first year. Akala mo hindi ko malalaman no?!" Ganti naman ni Cloud dahilan para manahimik ni Erik at masamang tinignan yung pinsan ni Cloud.

"You betrayed me!" Sigaw nya dito habang nakaturo kaya natawa na lamang ako. Late ko na na realized na nakatingin na pala sila sakin.

"Im sorry." I said as I hang my head low, embarrassed.

"You never laugh like that with your friends." Cloud whispered to me and I looked at her.

"Even at home." I said as I smiled at her and she smiled at me.

"Nagugutom na ko." Sabi nung isang lalaki.

"Wait. Hindi ko pa pala nagpapakilala sayo tong lalaki na to." Sabi ni Cloud sabay turo dun sa isang lalaki.

"Jacey this is Isaiah my cousin you can call him Aya and Aya this is jacey my friend." Pakilala nya. Nang tignan ko yung lalaki hindi ko alam kung bakit pero parang nakilala ko na sya. Yunh mga mata nya nakikita don yung itsura nang mata ko nung gabing yon.

I didn't know that meeting Isaiah would change everything in my life.

*°• † •°*