Chapter 7

It's time for lunch and Anntonia is having a hard time, she doesn't know how to tell her father about what happened that night with that Cold and handsome stranger. Chel, is the woman's name and she can't get her out of her mind.

~~~
"So, how are you adjusting in your new home Ann?" Lukas suddenly ask her while munching his food
"Yes dear, how was your first night by the way?" her father second the motion

Anntonia didn't know to do, she is sweating hard and choke on her food.
"Are you okay dear? you look pale" her father and her brother is really worried.
"u-uhm, i-i I'm okay pa and brother. I just remembered something and about my first night, it was fun! yeah it was fun. I had a lot of sleep and unboxing here and there. And then made my Dinner by myself, and that's all."
"let me guess, aside from the Ramyeon you had your whole wheat again right?" Lukas again is teasing her
"oh my gosh Lukas, you just can't keep your mouth shout" she rolled her eyes
"You know it's my love language " while showing his perfect white teeth
"whatever " rolling her eyes for the nth time
Their father is just enjoying his food while shaking his head with a smile on his face.
"You two are so cute" their father commented
They both spitted the food they're eating and the restaurant is filled with laughter by them.

~~~
The day went by real quick and Anntonia can't wait to go home expecting she'd see the Cold Neighbor. But when she arrive, she did not caught even a glimpse of the taller woman.
"Maybe she's busy with work" convincing herself
"And why am I even thinking about her? " While holding her remote looking for something to watch
She was slightly sleeping when she heard something outside. And her heart was thumping very loud, she is really scared.
She's not even sure who is the person that is banging on her door. She did not dare to stand up and just listen carefully, maybe she just misheard it. But someone knock again, and this time it's kind of gentle. Like, someone is patiently waiting for her to open the door.
Anntonia walked slowly towards the door and look through the hole and there, she saw her neighbor who looked drunk. She checked the time on her wrist and it show 12:34 am.

"Hey, are you okay? what happened to you? she ask the tall girl
"Mmmm, what? oh! I'm sorry woman, I'm in the wrong Door" She answered but she feels like spinning
"ooookay?" Ann asks her confused
Then tall girl swiftly made her way into her room door and open her unit without saying anything. It was like, she was never drunk when she came.
Anntonia just shakes her head and close her door and decided to just sleep in her bedroom.