Chapter Five

Searching eyes were wanderd through the shabby place and just left disappointed. Its been one month passed after ther tragic incident. He doesn't seems he can stand the expense for her. After that day Alex didn't came back.while hearing to alex's words sunny stumbled. But now he seems to living life as he fated to. More than uncovering alex's mother claire's secret having a stable job is all he wants. Elly didn't showed any symptoms of recovering meanwhile sunny is lost in interviews.Immense knowledge in economics were his power.
The weekes turn into months. The months turn into two years. He barely managed his and her expenses.slowly he detached from her. On one side he is in pathetically in love with Elly who were stand like a shadow when complicated life became a unbearable rays of sun to him. In another hand he felt like he betrayed Alice with Elly. He believed she is a murder. Cause the circumstances were against her.

One day after two years Alex showed up again infront of him. Through his words alex understood one thing he can't go further anymore.his heart and expenses both abandon her.so Alex insisted he would took care of her.
But Sunny said she won't gonna woke up after six moths then it is gone its been twenty-four months. “She is my only family I can't just leave I shall take care of her until my last breath and my soul left this body. I wanted to believe she is not a person who could simply kill six and live like nothing happened. All these years I saw sadness and unsatisfaction in her eyes but not regret and guily not even fora single time. She used to say Regret could eat a life all by itself it is far more danger and it is the proof that you are the human from among this fake speare who plastered manipulation as their mask. She is not a person. If she killed any that means she surpass the essences of life or she did turn to some one who don't have any emotions”.

There were a spark of love in sunny's heart to Elly. Alex and sunny happened to bumb to each other when they were on street but this time sunny didn't forget to get his address.
This time after leaving alex. Sunny can't go back to his life. There were a immense tendentiousness in him to know what did she write on the book. He brought the book and started reading the book this is when he can't believe himself. The produced of the book is Alice Francis who is his husband. They had no relation. “Elly died even saw her alive. Then how come she produce elly's book” thiis is what going through his head.finally he concluded as elley knows his wife before they met. He also thought that she purposefully married him in the knowledge that I'm her husband.He became speechless at everything that he discover about her. The things coming out that everything covered in the dark. Uncovered in the rays of light

Elly lived 2 years as Alice. Within this time she were able to cure and she could speek. But she couldn't live a peacefully she seems alone. There were no one to share her silence. She is 21 one now. In Elly's past she got married by now. She tried to get along with her friends. She loved to pursue her career as a doctor. Whenever she is alone. The first face which come in her mind is James paul.She had alot to say about her beloved husband. This is how her lives moved until…..
She appeared. Elly Fancies. She met herself accidentally. And she is sure with something is wrong or she is wrong. She led a life as Alice in guilty. If Alice come back she were not even to look at her face. She don't deserved so. Hallucinations about Alice, Sunny And James gifted her sleepless nights. She really wanted time to fit into her. First of all she tried to believe that this is not the Alice who is the late wife of Sunny. Since she gone through alot, since she lost her family she decided to live with the love of her parants. That made her not to look back and live.

That same happened to sunny too.
Buried burdens. He started reading.

The clear sky and the incredible sun is the core of the nature. Sofie only woke when her mother approached her. Sofie at her 20s Lived with everything she wanted. There did people who looked her with envious eyes. She were sweet and her actions were screemed elegance.sofs parants tried to give the best to their two daughters Alfie and Sofie since their parents Born in the lap of poverty. When they discovered oil in their property which her father inherits from her grand father. Alfie were suffering from diseases. In medical field they have scientific names and definitions whatever it's ending is she can't be a mother a physical disability in her words. Sofie used to mock her about it. Sofie loved the envious eyes on her including her youngest sister. After graduated from high school she decided to go on eith business management.
She became popular in her university too.Lived a magical life. One day Sofie fell in love with one of her school mates.Tom, He were a popular one all them. Sofie saw her world in his eyes. Obviously after graduation Sofie wanted to be his wife. She didn't bothered about anything else. She felt a euphoric experience with him that she didn't experienced before. She were able to get along with her in laws. Tom's parants and his two brothers one sister is in states.Her father in law Is an entrepreneur who excellent in food mechanism. They concentrated more in tin foods and energy drinks with apple, orange etc. Day by day Stephen prodects got popularity. After being a member of Stephen family. Sofie's life filled with ease. She could have whatever she wants. She ever wore something again it is wore once. This is not the things which made her happy. Its just tom's presents. He became excelled in English literature. That helped them to grow their company a multinational company from their parent country. On this time her first brother in law came back after his graduation as a lawyer.Money matters so their things are much better than a mare mortel. Six months passed by in a blink of an eye. The newly wedded couples colours didn't lost yet.but suddenly Sofie's mother passed away. In an accident. A blast. Tom tried to be with her in that times but the chaos in the business field didn't let him to. She were not able to be with her mother's last moments. Her sister who is persuades her career as a surgeon in a foreign country came back to the funeral.the three of them shared their silence together. The roots lost its strength it became weak.
Meanwhile Stephen and his children is suffering from scandals. One day 500 temporary workers died together in their factory. From now Stephen groups start up to fall. They didn't ready for a compensation. So the family of the suffered more they were in the verge of death. Stephen groups wanted to prove their innocents. They works with sophisticated technology. The first son in the family insisted in the court. The autopsy report could only find the presents of cyanide in the body of that 500 people.they insisted in court that someone is just framing them. Lack of the evidence Stephen groups innocence proved in court. The court assured them that they investigates with this case with more depth. The case gone for one year through this time they lost their popularity in the market that cause loss in their company they lost share holders. That perturbed the family. They lost peace.It brock Sofie's heart too. Alfie settled in Germany with a Swedish who understands her. She doesn't want  her father to suffer in his last times. So she didn't accepted any shares but that loving father can't leave het daughter like that. He built a house and a hospital for her. Sofie approached her father to buy some shares from their company. She said that to jer father in the motive of the wives of her brother in laws and her sister in laws. Then again 2 years passed smoothly. Her life is coming back from all the incidents that made her suffer.