Punishment (Jenlichaeng)

Jennie and Lisa G!P

Lisa and Jennie, her girlfriends, had been watching Rosé walk around all day, looking all cute, being all coy, and acting like a fucking slut. She knew they hated it. They hated it because she was their fucking slut. She was supposed to act like a fucking slut just for them and no one else.

So now, the three of them were back at their place and Rosé was naked and handcuffed to the bed, spread out, completely at their mercy.

Rosé watched with anticipation as her two girlfriends stood in front of her, taking off their clothes. She knew what was coming. She had teased them too much today, and now they were going to fuck her.

"Look at this," Lisa said, gesturing to her half-hard dick. "This is your fault, slut."
"You did this," Jennie said, her voice a low growl.
"I'm sorry," Rosé whispered, looking up at them through her eyelashes. "Please fuck me."

Lisa smirked and walked over to her. She placed a hand on her neck, squeezing lightly, while Jennie walked around the bed, settling behind her.

"Oh, we're going to fuck you, slut," Lisa said, her eyes darkening with lust. "But we're not going to be gentle."

Jennie positioned herself between Rosé's legs, spreading them wide.

"She's already wet," Jennie said, smirking. "We haven't even touched her yet."

"That's because she's a little slut," Lisa said, rubbing her fingers across Rosé's throat. "Isn't that right, slut?"
"Yes," Rosé breathed, her body tensing in anticipation. "Please."

Jennie ran her hands up and down Rosé's thighs, squeezing the soft flesh.

"You've been such a tease today," Jennie said, her voice soft but authoritative. "Do you know what we have to do to you now, slut?"

Rosé shook her head, her breath hitching.

"We have to teach you a lesson," Lisa said, her grip tightening on Rosé's neck. "We have to make sure you don't forget who you belong to."

Jennie leaned forward and pressed her lips to Rosé's, kissing her hungrily. Her tongue invaded her mouth, dominating her.

"I'm going to fuck your tight little pussy," Jennie whispered against her lips, "and you're going to take it, slut. You're going to take every inch of me."

Jennie lined up her cock with Rosé's entrance and pushed in, slowly but forcefully, until she was buried to the hilt. Rosé moaned loudly, her body shuddering from the sensation.

Lisa released Rosé's throat and moved her hand to Rosé's hair, yanking her head back roughly.

"Don't forget about me, slut," she growled, her cock already hard and throbbing. "I'm going to fuck your ass and you're going to scream my name."

Jennie began thrusting her hips, fucking Rosé's pussy hard and fast. The room filled with the sound of her skin slapping against Rosé's and Rosé's moans.

"That's it, slut," Lisa hissed. "Take it."

Jennie fucked Rosé like an animal, her cock slamming in and out of her tight hole.

Lisa moved behind Rosé, her hand still tangled in her hair. She reached around and wrapped her hand around Rosé's neck, her fingers digging into her flesh.

"Open your mouth, slut," Lisa demanded.

Rosé complied and Lisa spit into her mouth.

"That's a good girl," Lisa purred, releasing her throat.

She spat into her hand and slicked up her cock, before positioning it at Rosé's entrance.

"Remember, slut," Lisa said. "You're ours. And we'll do whatever we want to you."