II. You Are The Man, Right?

TWO. YOU ARE THE MAN, RIGHT?
MENTIONS. ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

Tyler Sommers plays a game of right and wrong everyday

It's safe to say, for the last few months, it's been a lot of wrongs. Wrongs he can't seem to fix. Wrongs he's scared to even consider he committed.

He's getting by so far, because he is not the man at home. The spotlight is not on him, but his sister.

Where is Tyler?

Theo can hear the question as she comes up the stairs, a pomegranate lemonade cold in a clear glass in her hand. It sends pins and needles to her pale palm. She probably put too much ice. She always does, for everything. Too much ice, Theodora.

Rafe gets bothered when she puts too much ice in his whiskeys, sometimes (when he's really paying attention. Waiting for her to fuck up). He'll mumble some cruel thing under his breath about how she can't remember the simple details that matter most about him. It's fucking whiskey, Theo. Not a damn test. It's three goddamn ice cubes. Don't water that shit down. She then acts like it doesn't hurt her feelings, but it always does. Some things aren't worth fighting back.

She still hasn't gotten very good at that.

Olivia is the one asking for Tyler. It's his day to take her to softball practice.

Though, Olivia is always asking for a sibling at her hand. She's the youngest, it's suppose to happen like this. She needs them still.

Tyler was supposed to be down exactly fourteen minutes ago, because then they would have gotten to the school fifteen minutes before practice starts. Olivia doesn't like being late to anything.

Theo looks back down the stairs, Olivia's at the front door with her bag. A pleading look on her face. Someone needs to take me! Theo sighs. Yeah, got it.

Isabel has been home for a few weeks now, but to say she hasn't fallen into routine would be a stretch. She is so far from routine. She doesn't know what to do with her life, and bless Liv, she needs someone who knows exactly where to take her.

Stevie on the other hand has grown painfully, for some reason. No one knows why. She's always out late on the weekends. Having her very own mother help sneak her back into bed, because she wouldn't dare bother one of her blonded siblings. She doesn't like to seem weak in front of them, because there's four of them and one of her. She's under minded. She's missing ballet practices. And during the days, she sleeps a lot. She's probably depressed, but Rich doesn't believe in that kind of thing. Doesn't make you an asset. We all have a part to play. So, play it. Which has anyone never asking Stevie for much of anything anymore, because she feels too much. So, no, she does not take Liv to practice.