"قبل الفاجعة" "before the tragedy"

تنويه : قصد كتابة القصة أولا من أجل إحياء ذكرى ما حدث مع إخواننا بفلسطين ولبنان وثانيا من أجل معرفة الحروب التي جرت وتعاقبت على هذه الأرض الطاهرة فأتمنى لكل من دفعته نفسه لقراءة هذه السطور أن يتعلم ويستفيق ويفهم ما يجري لأن القضية هي أولا قضية المسلمين خاصة وقضية العالم والإنسانية بصفة عامة، شاركوا القصة على أوسع نطاق ممكن، لتصل إلى عدد كبير من القراء.
Disclaimer: The intention of writing the story was firstly in order to commemorate what happened with our brothers in Palestine and Lebanon, and secondly in order to learn about the wars that took place and were successive in this pure land. I hope that everyone who is motivated to read these lines learns, wakes up and understands what is happening because the issue is first and foremost the issue of Muslims in particular. The world and humanity in general, share the story as widely as possible, to reach a large number of readers.
_________________________________________
في صباح من صباحات 1970، بمخيم الفلسطنيين بجنوب لبنان ،بيروت، ربما كانت تلك من الأيام الهادئة ولكنها ليست بالهدوء الذي يفتقره سكان المخيم، تقطعها صرخات أمي في ولادتها المفاجئة، كانت الطرقات معبدة بالمياه وتصعب السيارات المرور منها فما كان منها إلا أن تلد في بيتها في المخيم حولها النسوة اللبنانيات منهن والفلسطينيات في محاولة منهن لمساعدتها...لقد مرت الدقائق ساعات والساعات طالت وكان القلق محيط على الحاضرين ومنهم أبي، "أبو جاد" وأخوايا الكبيرين "جاد" و "محمد" جميعنا ننتظر على أحر من الجمر، كان صوت الرصاص الذي إعتدنا عليه يدوي قريب من مخيمنا، إنها إحدى حملات الإعتقالات المتتالية التي تنفذها الميليشات على أبناء المخيم المجاور، تحولت عيناي بين جميع الملامح بين الحزن وبين اليأس حاولت جاهدة البحث بينها عن أمل ما يطمئن من خلاله قلبي اللي أضحى مقبوضا، خائفا لسبب مجهول، في ذاك العمر الصغير الذي لم يتجاوز السابعة ربيعا، كنت أفهم مغزى تلك الهمهمات ودموع أبي التي يخفيها عنا وتبادل نظرات أخواي نحوي، ثم نحو أبي في ألم، كان صراخ النساء من داخل الغرفة كافيا لفهم كل ما يحدث، خرجت إحداهن والتي تدعى الخالة "فاطمة" صديقة أمي وهرعت نحو جدتي لتخبرها بحزن وألم " الله يصبركم ويشد ع قلبكم يا خالتي ما قدرنا ننقذ "هالة" هاي حكمة ربنا"
ثم حولت نظرها نحو أبي قائلة " الله يصبرك يا "أبو جاد" ويشد ع قلبك، الصغار بحاجتك والمولود الجديد بحاجتك اكتر، حاولنا ننقذها بس قدر ربنا غلب، كانت ولادتها عسيرة وما تحملت".
كنت أقف على مقربة من الغرفة وأنا أشاهد النساء تخرج منها، أشاهد من بعيد السرير الرث الذي تنام عليه أمي بجسد بارد خالي من الحياة وبجانبها ينام ذاك الصغير بسلام حتى لم نفكر في إطلاق إسم عليه في هذا الظرف، وجدت يدا تمتد ويحطها صاحبها على كلتا كتفي، كانت تلك يدا الخالة "فاطمة" وهي تربت بحنانها المعتاد، رفعت رأسي نحوها فأخذت تمسح عليه باكية.
لم أستطع أن أفسر شعوري ذاك ولكن دموعي كانت تخرج بصمت مرير، فمن السبب ياترى في رحيل أمي هل هو كما قالت الخالة فاطمة أنه قدر أمي أم أن السبب هو أخي الصغير لمجيئه بهذا الشكل وبهذا الوقت...
كانت تلك أول ليلة باردة أبيت فيها دون صوت أمي، وظللت أفكر هل أن القبر بارد وهل تشعر الآن بهذا البرد الذي أشعر به أنا الآن، نحن نلتحف بغطائين إثنين يجمعنا نحن الثلاثة، وأبي بلحاف، ويضم أخي "أحمد" الصغير بين يديه، كنت أسمع شهقات أحدهم بجانبي يبكي بطريقة مكتومة إلتفتت بجانبي فإذا هو أخي "جاد" الذي يكبرني بسنتين، رحيل أمي كان مفاجئا للجميع والأكثر من تأثر بهذا هو أخي، وضعت يدي على كتفه ليستدير لي ثم جلس وإلتفت أن الجميع نائم ،فإعتدلت وجلست كما فعل فأخبرني محاولا إستجماع كلماته" مش عارف كيف رح نكمل حياتنا البيت صار مهجور، صح أيام كان بارد بس ما كنت حس فيه، هلا تعرفي إني صرت حس بالبرد، أنا مش ضد قضاء ربنا، لا أبدا مش هيك بس أكيد إنتي فاهميتني"، فأومأت له بحزن، قد أكون بكماء لا أتكلم ولكن كنت أجيد فهم المشاعر وقراءة الملامح، الفترة القصيرة التي عشتها مع أمي كانت قليلة مقارنة بالكثير في هذا المخيم، أتذكر تلك الفترات التي مرت علينا وخوفها أن يصيب أحدنا مكروه فكانت تخبئنا عند الخالة "فاطمة"، كنت أسمع طلقات النار في فضاء مخيمنا وصرخات المارة، وكان أحد من المليشات يقتاد شابين مقيدين ومُعْصبي الأعين، أحدهما ليس قادرا على المشي بسبب طلقة في ساقه والآخر كذلك، لن أنسى الأرض التي إرتوت بالدماء ولا أصحابها المكومين على بعضهم البعض وكأنهم مجرد كومة أوراق جرائد يعدونها للحرق، ربما الأكر مجرد قصة عابرة لكنه واقع تشهده فتاة صغيرة وغيرها من الأطفال.
On the morning of 1970, in the Palestinian camp in southern Lebanon, Beirut, perhaps it was one of the quiet days, but it is not as calm as the residents of the camp lack, interrupted by the screams of my mother in her sudden birth, the roads were paved with water and cars were difficult to pass through, so she could only give birth in her house in the camp around her Lebanese and Palestinian women in an attempt to help her... The minutes passed for hours and the hours went on and the anxiety was surrounding the attendees, including my father, "Abu Jad" and my older brothers "Jad" and "Mohammed" We are all waiting hotterly, the sound of bullets that we are used to resounded near our camp, it is one of the successive arrests carried out by the militias on the people of the neighboring camp, my eyes turned between all the features between sadness and despair I tried hard to search among them for hope that would reassure me SayAt that young age that did not exceed seven years, I understood the significance of those grunts and tears of my father that he hides from us and the exchange of my brothers' looks towards me, and then towards my father in pain, the screaming of women from inside the room was enough to understand everything that was happening, one of them, called Aunt "Fatima", my mother's friend, came out and rushed towards my grandmother to tell her with sadness and pain, "May God be patient with you and tighten your heart, my aunt, we could not save "Hala" Hai the wisdom of our Lord"

Then she turned her gaze towards my father, saying, "May God grant you patience, Abu Jad, and strengthen your heart, the little ones need you and the new baby need you more, we tried to save her, but as much as our Lord overcame, her birth was difficult and she could not endure."

I was standing close to the room watching the women come out of it, watching from afar the shabby bed on which my mother sleeps with a cold body devoid of life and next to her that little one sleeps peacefully until we did not think of naming him in this circumstance, I found a hand extending and its owner landing it on both shoulders, that was the hand of Aunt "Fatima" as she patted with her usual tenderness, I raised my head towards her and began to wipe it crying.

I could not explain my feeling, but my tears were coming out in bitter silence, so who is the reason for my mother's departure, is it as Aunt Fatima said that it is my mother's destiny or is it my little brother to come in this way and at this time...

That was the first cold night I slept without my mother's voice, and I kept thinking if the grave is cold and do you feel now the cold that I feel now, we are wrapped in two covers that bring us three together, and my father with a quilt, and he holds my little brother "Ahmed" in his hands, I could hear the gasps of someone next to me crying in a muffled way I turned next to me, so it is my brother "Gad", who is two years older than me, my mother's departure was a surprise for everyone and the most affected by this is my brother, I put my hand on his shoulder to turn me around Then he sat down and turned that everyone was sleeping, so I moderated and sat down as he did, and he told me, trying to gather his words, "I don't know how we will complete our lives, the house has become deserted, it is true that the days were cold, but I did not feel it, do you know that I have become a sense of cold, I am not against the judgment of our Lord, not at all, but certainly you understand me", so I nodded to him sadly, I may be dumb and do not speak, but I was good at understanding feelings and reading features, the short time I lived with my mother was few Compared to many in this camp, I remember those periods that passed us and her fear that something would happen to us, so she hid us with Aunt "Fatima", I used to hear shots in the space of our camp and the screams of passers-by, and one of the militias was leading two young men tied up and covering their eyes, one of them is not able to walk because of a bullet in his leg and the other as well, I will not forget the land that was covered with blood nor its owners piled on each other as if they were just a pile of newspaper papers preparing them to burn, maybe the acre is just a story Fleeting but a reality witnessed by a young girl and other children.