New chapter of life (Im working on rewriting it since I don't like it.)

Creator: GUYS!! Who ever reads this story, my first language is NOT english. I only talk german at home so I hope you guys understand! I hope this story catches some attention from Omen lovers~ Also this exact same story is posted on AO3! And I will always post first on AO3 (Archive Reader) and then here. Now have fun reading! 8587 WORDS!

(I am so sorry for spelling mistakes. I am also very bad at writing in the same time. I sometimes mix past and present so I am really sorry.)

ZIUR POV

I am grateful that my Parents left me alone for the past 2 hours. I live in a house with very strict and, as you can guess, abusive parents. They normally come into my room every here and there to order me around to do stuff that they actually have to do.

At the moment I was cleaning my room, because if I wouldn't my parents would kill me. I already have multiple scares placed all over my body. No, not because I hurted myself, it was because of them. Mother and Father.

I am currently 20 years old and I just finished my education, so I earned myself some money and spend it for things I like doing.

At this point: listening to music. Four days ago I bought myself very expensive headphones. I really like them and enjoy listening to music with them.

Even right now, while cleaning, I listen to music to stay focus until suddenly someone enters my room and I didn't hear it because of the music, the person pulls my hair and pushes me to the ground. My headphones slip down to my shoulders and you could hear the loud music bursting out. "Turn that off right now" the strict voice came from my mother. I stood up feeling my head stinging from the sudden pull-down. I take out my phone to turn off the music while my mom was babbling about that the room wasn't clean enough. Like always, I need to excuse myself otherwise I would suffer under the consequences.

The next day came pretty fast. I woke up, got ready, and get to work.

Today I wore oversize pants, under them some thick tights. Added to that a big warm knitted hoodie I bought from the internet. It was very pretty and I wore it often, thats why I was planing on buying more from the small online businesses I randomly found. I habe no Idea who the owner of that Business is, but the things they knit were so cute and were selled for a fair price.

Lost in my thoughts I already arrive at the grocery store I work at. I walked around the building and entered a door that said "employees only." The first person I met behind that door was Kathrine. She greeted me with a slight smile and a "whats up?" I smiled back and told her "same like always" then I laughed pathetically because Home was like hell, I just never told anyone.

The same thing with my strange powers... I don't know how my family never found out about them. I probably have them since I was born but the way my parents treated me and spend no time with me, there is no reason for them to even think that I exist. They just come to me when they needed me for something that they actually have to do. Does lazy asses never do anything by themselves.

While I was lost in my thoughts again, I already sat down at the checkout. It was 7.58 A.M, two minutes before the store opens. I checked some messages on my phone until the doors opens for the store and the first costumers enter.

Since it is Saturday a lot of people will come to buy their things. A few minutes later a tall dark hooded guy came to my cash register. "Hello sir" no answer. "Jeez here are so many rude people on this earth" I thought to myself. While I was scanning his stuff I checked him out and realized that you couldn't see his face at all. He was covering it with some sort of big hoodie? I looked away and just finishes scanning everything. "That makes $50.85 please" I told him. He didn't move or said anything. I got a little nervous and didn't knew what the fuck to do so I just sat there and starred at him. After a few more seconds he finally got some cash out of his pocket. I took it out of his hand and then I realized how cold his surrounding was, the closer you got to him it gets colder. I looked down again to sort the cash into the cash register and he paid the exact amount I told him. "okay thank you have a go-", I couldn't finish my sentence because he suddenly just disappeared.