Chapter Four Miraculous Catch The Fishes

Later That day Vesta Maia and Ement going to market getting food there sea of galilee there the man market and said "good morning"

"good morning sir" Vesta smlie 

"don't you love early morning market and just look at the water" Maia smile 

i've never seen the ocean before! it's beautiful!" Man market smile

"well take fruits" Vesta said smile

she pay the man market with hand and he take fruits with her basket "thanks, have a nice day" the man smile 

and the another market about fish market about fish market "All our fish were caught fresh morning" the man smile

suddenly Vesta turn round see what going on she grasp they two men harassing the woman. Mary Magdalene. she was at border "you've crossed the border, "YOU HAVE TO PAY!" one man snapped.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" Mary wildly wrenched from their grasp "I'll kill you MURDERS...oooooh! Your money! YOUR MONEY!" Mary wildy threw her money at a tax collector and was held from behind by a man.

"Leave his one...she's the madwoman from Magdala."

the sound bloke told the man in taxing booth courting money.

"How much does she owe" Matthew asked.

"Nothing! And nor do We! caught nothing, no catch, no money!" Another man snapped...a bit of hothead that he with olive skin, wild curly hair and beard. "We're not paying taxes for thin air!"

Mary Magdalene was on the ground in in her ramblings.

"I told the emperor...i told him all about you...!" Mary Magdalene mumbled and she looked up at the Roman Guards and she saw the whites of their eyes as if they were demons. She screamed, and ran from the scenery flailing her arms.

"That Terror poor woman" Vesta said herself 

"Look, we have to keep records, it's the law." Matthew explained.

"And is it the law for you to cheat and steal and line your own pockets is that the law TRAITOR!" the hotheaded bloke got up in his face angrily.

"Step aside there!" A Roman guard walked up to the both pulled out his sword. 

The bloke looked behind him and did not seem to care now.

"Simon!" Andrew's voice broke though the man Vesta was saw him telling Simon about Jesus.

"What, Andrew" Simon added

"Simon The man I told you about...He's coming down to the shore"  Andrew said.

"So" Simon asked.

"He's the one!" Andrew exclaimed. "The one God sent to save us!"

"You're mad! What can anyone do to save us from all this" added Simon 

"Vesta" Ement said " what are you look for you"

"he saw the man"  Vesta said worried about bad things about catch fish

"John  James! Tie up the boats and don't pay!" Simon barked.

Jesus lift and sit down gently onto an empty boat, and He followed close behind.

"Hey! Hey! What the-" the hotheaded man protested.

"Push the boat out."  Jesus instructed calmly.

"Push-wha-what is this!" the hotheaded demanded.

"You want everyone else to come, too" Jesus chuckled humorously.