FOURTEEN

🍂

A U T H O R  P O V

"I'm teaching you how to survive darling" Jungkook murmured seeing the poor girl struggling in the lake. Jaengin came running towards him. "Sir, it's not appropriate to train her the way you train prisoners"

"You save her in five minutes, if she does, you are responsible" he totally ignored jaehyun and walked away with a smirk.

Jaehyun didn't even try to wait for five seconds before her jumped into the lake and pulled jisoo towards the ground. "Ma'am wake up! Are you okay" jaehyun worriedly shook jisoo which resulted for the poor girl to cough out all the water which was trapped inside her. Jaehyun took a sigh seeing the lady slowly opening her eyes.

He didn't talk for some minutes and gave jisoo time to grasp things up. "W-why did he do that to me" her slow voice was heard. She struggled to get up but still managed to do it. Jaehyun was not aware how he will express the answer in right way. "Ma'am he wanted to teach you how to survive" he said looking down. Jisoo expression quickly went clueless.

"Survive for what exactly"

"Ma'am don't you get it? Kim Minyeon is going to have your head. And if you continue to weak, she's going catch you. So sir is teaching to how to survive" bullshit. That what jisoo thought. But she totally forgot the fact that her own sister is also trying to kill her. "Wont Jeon Jungkook protect me?" She knew that she was asking the most absurd question but she still did. "No ma'am no one can protect you"

K I M J I S O O

But Jeon Jungkook said I have a wife's duty, why doesn't he has a wife duty to protect his wife?
I know I'm just a mere replacement but still we are legally married. "Why? Why can't no one protect me?"

"Ma'am you are just a pawn in your husband's hand. He will trade you to Kim Miyeon if he has to."

"So you are telling me I should thank Jeon Jungkook for teaching me how to survive? Thanking him for taking my body, using my life and tramping my life?" I couldn't let all the frustrations be inside me. I have had enough. If I somehow get a chance to escape from here I will. Even if my life is at risk!

Achoo fuck I will be having a flu. Jaehyun quickly wrapped his jacket around me and made me stand. "Ma'am we should go home for now."

<•><•><•><•>

I'm in my room trying to find my underwear from the luggage. I came back from the lake and took a shower to get all the dirt off me and now I don't have any inner wear. I think I'll just wear a night gown. I can't do anything for now that I don't have anything under me.

I took a black spaghetti dress, it will be comfortable for the night. I closed the suit case and looked myself in the mirror. Hmm I look good.

Knock "fuck" I murmured. I'm only wearing this dress there's nothing underneath it. No one can see me like this. "Who's it" I shouted from inside enough for the person outside to here. "Jisoo, coke have dinner!" I left a huge sigh, it was Mrs.Park. I'm a little hungry but how can I go out like this? Guess I'll just starve myself today.

"I'm not hungry, you guys go ahead" I tried to sound as sweet as I could so that they won't think bad of me. "You have been out all day, you must be hungry, come and eat." Now she's starting to get mad just like a typical Asian mother I feel.

"I'm on a diet, I'm not hungry. You guys can eat. I feel a little tired so I'll go take some rest"

"Well..I'll keep some good in the kitchen. If you are hungry you can eat from there"

"Okay, thankyou"

"She's soo thin, yet dieting. Young people are really messing around" I heard her say walking away. Atleast someone now cares enough for me now.

Fuck. Now I should search for my bra or else what will I do tomorrow. I walked towards the cupboard to see whether there is any there but before I could I heard someone coming into my room. "Who?" I quickly panicked and turned around.

And it was Jeon Jungkook. Standing there with a plate of food. I quickly covered my chest area with my hand in embarrassment. I am wearing a dress but I don't have a bra inside. It's fucking embarrassing. "I have seen everything, don't be shy" he said putting the food on the table. Fuck why is his voice so hot..fuck jisoo!

"I don't need food" I said rolling my eyes in annoyance. "I know. You said you were not hungry. And this is my meal" he said with a smile. Really Jeon!? God he is such an asshole. Then why is he here with the food? Can't he eat at the dining table?

"Then why are you here?"

"I want you to watch me eat." Oh yeah, I forgot that Mr.Jeon Jungkook is actually a heartless maniac. The way he's eating those pasta infront of a hungry poor soul. That too Ravioli my favourite. The smell the amazing dish is running to my nose. "Get out!!" I said in frustration easing my hands totally forgetting the fact the I was naked inside.

One of my boob escaped from the side of the dress. Fuck I totally forgot about it and quickly covered it up in a split second. I was almost exposed. I felt Jungkook's gaze going up and down. What the fuck is he smirking for?

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I said coming closer. I took few step back trying to avoid him until I hit my back against the wall and right after that he trapped me inside him. The tucked my hair back with the long fingers and came closer. "The long dress is nice, but it is too thin" the whispered against my ears, sucking my ear lobe. I tried to push him away but I couldn't.

"You have loses weight these two days, let me feed you" his hands went behind my dress going through my thighs, this time I really pushed him hard, making him take few steps back. "Impressive darling" he chuckled.

"Jeon Jungkook, you and I are no more than a deal, if you want something from me I also have requirements"

"You are not in a position to raise requirements" he growled. I liked how he went from mischievous to rude real quick.

"Why not? I have Chaeyoung's heart within my body which is still young. Is that enough to make a deal?" He might think I'm using him, But now I don't give a fuck. I'm still in my twenties and is going on a really though time. Chaeyoung might have died because of me, I don't know. But I cant keep living for others. I should be selfish for the sake of my own life. Jeon Jungkook and everyone who showed up in my life is just using me for their needs and other than that i mean nothing, and no one would even care if I die. I'm the only person who cares about me in this whole world. So I should be the one trying to save myself from now on and for that I need Jungkook's help for fucks sake.

"I Kim Jisoo, has many ways to die, but I don't want to die now because Chaeyoung's life maybe related to me. It is better to die than live painfully, even if I die I'm sure no one gives a fuck." I'm not afraid anyone doing something on me, I'm just afraid that the rest of my life will be worse than death.

Death is really nothing to be afraid of. But being alive takes courage.

"I could dig your heart out and find Chaeyoung" his face turned dark as usual and his cunning eyes became red. "You can do that Jeon." I said with rather a pleasant smile pasted on my face.