SIXTEEN

🪻

K I M   J I S O O

"No one can always be with someone" he spoke looking down. This is the first time I'm seeing him looking sad. The hurt of loosing his dear one was shown in his face. We don't know if Chaeyoung is alive or not but it is clear that he misses her. That's when the feeling of guilt hit me

What if I'm the reason Chaeyoung disappeard? What if I actually had a heart problem and Chaeyoung donated me her heart? 

I know it's just a feeling and this has not happened but what if?

I don't wanna be the reason of someone to become sad and lonely.

"I'm sorry" I quickly hugged him. I don't know why I did that but I felt it was the right thing to do, to make him feel comfort. He might have did horrible things to me and will keep doing that but I feel like he's doing it for a reason.

"Why apologies?" He was stiff, he did not move or anything. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to transplant Chaeyoung's heart" I meant it. If I did transplant Chaeyoung's heart, I wanted to apologise for that. For taking away his precious woman. "You must be sad that she can't be with you now"..

J E O N   J U N G K O O K

I was totally taken aback when she hugged me. I'm seeing this side of her for the first time, being comfortable with me. Perhaps because of the coldness, the warmth of her palm was like sunshine melting ice. Through the thin shirt, little by little, speeded into my blood, heart...

Looking at jisoo's soft pleading eyes, I started to crack somewhere. Her tiny bangs fallen into her face covering half her eyes, the pale skin turning pink, that cute nose.. fuck! Damn it did I have a crush on her?

I quickly pushed her back and adjusted my shirt. She looks surprised. "Kim jisoo, I can do what I want! Not what you want!" I shouted. She looks startled but I had to..I have catch feeling for her and she should know that. "Your please are of no avail, and you shall live humbly and fearfully." Her eyes was turning red and getting filled with tears..I did not expect me to burst out like that. She quickly wiped her tears off and ran from the room. Fuck.

K I M   J I S O O

All I  wanted to do was comfort him.I didn't want him to feel sad but he took it wrongly. He hates me. I couldn't handle seeing his face. I quickly ran out of the room and went outside the room.

The day was clear and hot, the brown leaves fallen into the ground, crushing every time I walk on it.

I slowly walked towards a tree and sat below it.

My mom and dad hates me, my sister hates me, and now the man I am married to, also hates me and even wants me dead? I thought he was better from other. I thought he was acting like that because he missed his girlfriend. But I was totally wrong. He has pure hatred for me in his heart.

Nobody needs me, I have nothing and for some reason my heart is also not real..I don't even own this life. Pride, freedom? I have nothing.

The sound of birds, water flowing, wind everything was soothing. But my heart was messed up. I leaned towards the tree and closed my eyes to get some rest.

That's when I heard someone coming towards me. I wiped my tears away and slowly looked at that person. It was Jaehyun. He was looking at me with pity full eyes.

I know everyone has a view of me that is pitying. I can't do anything about it as my life really is pity full.

"Ma'am please get up, you are too weak to be out here" he slowly approached me. I feel like it's the best time to do it.

I got up hurriedly and held his hands together. "Jaehyun. I need you to find me a doctor" I half had sobbing. He looked at me with wide eyes, he surely is confused. "I don't want it..I don't want it!!" If this heart is what making my life so miserable, then I don't want it. I don't want this hell of a life.
Perhaps after I die, I might get some peace.

It doesn't matter who's heart I'm having, no one believes me when I say I have my own heart, they still think it's Chaeyoungs. So what's the point of having this life? It's better to quit myself than them digging my heart out once they finds Chaeyoung.

No matter what, one day I will have to give my own heart to them. So either ways I will die, so it's better the sooner, atleast I don't have to suffer till then.

"Ma'am please you can't do that" why? Why can't I do that? Why the point of having this life anyways. "I beg you, bring a doctor and get this shit out of me!" I burst out crying. "Tell Jeon Jungkook I don't want to live anymore! I don't want to live like this anymore."