ONE- Daemon returns

King's landing 112 AC

King's landing
112 AC

Elaena Targaryen waited next to Ser Harrold for her younger sister by one year for her to step off her Dragon; Syrax. Alongside them was some Kingsguards and Alicent Hightower who was Rhaenyra's best friend who was waiting at the carriage.As the Dragonkeepers work to wrangle Syrax, Rhaenyra slides off the saddle and climb down her side before she leaped to the ground. "Welcome back, Princess."

Rhaenyra looks over to see her Sister and Ser Harrold Westerling nearby on as Ser Harrold was on horseback and Elaena was standing. "Ser, Sister" She greeted.

Elaena nodded at her sister smiling at her.

"I trust your ride was pleasant."

"Try not to look so relieved, Ser." Rhaenyra replied back to the man. "I am relieved. Every time that golden beast brings you back unspoiled, it saves my head from a spike." Rhaenyra chuckles at the man. Elaena walked up to her sister and smelled her. " You reek of dragon, mother will know."

"Mother will not find out because you won't tell her. Right?" Rhaenyra asked her sister. Elaena smiled now teasing her younger sister. "But I will it is my duty. I cannot and will not lie for you."

"But Elaena you do it all the time. Why is this one any different?" Rhaenyra asked. "It's not, I'm just jesting with you." Rhaenyra laughs at her sister as they walk towards Alicent, and she smiles at them. "Syrax is growing quickly. She'll soon be as large as Caraxes and Darksmoke." Darksmoke was Elaena's dragon. She claimed him when she was 12 because the dragon egg placed in her cradle did not hatch.

"No dragon is better than mine." Elaena jest, but the two girls knew part of Elaena really believed that statement. "Well my dragon is almost large enough to saddle two." Rhaenyra offered Alicent a ride on her dragon.

"I believe I'm quite content as a spectator, thank you." Alicent said shutting the idea down.

"Come let's head back to the Keep." Elaena said hopping into the carriage with the other two girls following.

•••
Elaena poured her mother a cup of water, helping her drink it as the servants busy themselves in the room. The big doors suddenly open to Rhaenyra and Alicent.With Rhaenyra walking over to the mother and daughter duo and Alicent waiting by the door. Elaena had left the two best friends to themselves to get to her mother as the Rhaenyra clean her self up. But it seem she only sprayed scent on herself, because her mother instantly smelled dragon one her youngest Daughter. "Ah... Rhaenyra." Aemma says after taking a sip of water. " You know I don't like you to go flying while I'm in this condition."

Elaena stared at her sister wondering what she'll say, as she left the servant to tend to her mother.

"You don't like me to go flying while you're in any condition." Told her mother.