Chapter 2-Performance! Start!

I do not own One Piece

Uta walked off the Sunny and marveled at the island. There were people flocking to the entrance to the place where the concert was to take place.

Chopper and Nami went of to get new clothes to wear for the concert. Uta ended up wearing a cute T-shirt with a microphone and a straw hat, a skirt and her signature sandels and straw-hat.

After everyone changed, they went up and got entry into the stadium. They walked out into a beautiful area with the large grass fields lining a stage. There was a lake in the middle with islands that people were gathering on. Above them was an odd ribcage-like structure that seemed to be made out if some sort of crystal.

They ended up on one of the little islands in the middle of the lake, which happened to be closest to the stage. Uta watched as people flooded in and heard Zoro say, "There sure are a lot of people here.." Uta nodded and wondered how many people would show up.

Suddenly, the lights went out and conversations stopped. Uta watched as the singer stepped out on stage, and the spotlights light him up. She felt a wave of shock ripple through her. He had black hair with a red ripped hoodie and dark short with a yellow belt that extended down the sides of his pants. He had headphones and was wearing a puffy coat over his hoodie.

He let the band give their intro and he started singing. The stage suddenly lit up with color from and he took the coat off, which Uta lost sight of. The singer spread a pair of with wings tipped with red.

"We can choose the way of our future
Try a brand new path, we can change the world
We can change the world!"

His voice was wonderful and she felt as if she could float, with music notes physically all around the audience. His performance had gotten the people around him ecstatic.

"Say goodbye to everyone who stands against us
No one has the power to stop a change that comes through music
No, you can't stop magic

Close your eyes and you can see the future before you
Every note I sing is bringin' you closer to your purpose
Once you're there, don't let go

You wanna play a real game, unfurl the chain
Melody strung out like we'rе walkin' on a tight rope
Don't wanna cry, don't wanna try, wanna forget
Just let mе live inside a dreamland, I wanna be free!
And let a brand new era dawn
I know that we can create a new world!

We can choose the way of our future
Try a brand new path, we can change the world
We can change the world
This boundless music brings transformation
Messages in song reach even further
This dream will come true, "I believe in you"
Ooh"

Uta thought the song was amazing. As it went on she felt her old dream reverberate through the music. To make the world a place where everyone is happy and can listen to music all day. She had later decided that she wanted to do that by getting the One Piece, but this felt more direct.

The ligghts came on again and the singer came into view. She felt another wave of shock, a her suspicions had been confirmed.

"Everyone!" the singer announced, "thank you all for coming to my first live concert! I plan to make this an experience you won't ever want to leave! I hope all of you have a lot of fun!"

Uta listened until he was done, and stretched her arm out, grabbing onto one of the rib formations. She swung over and landed neatly on the stage.

He looked over and she said, "I knew it was you! Luffy! It's been forever!" He stared at her and responded, "I don't know you? What do you . . . wait...Uta? Uta!"

He ran over and hugged her, just like he would when he was a kid. Uta heard the crowd gasp, but she didn't care. She had missed her friend and she didn't care whether people judged her. They both stepped back and laughed. She heard whispering in the crowd and realized people recognized her, with her being quite a famous pirate.

Someone shouted, "How do you know her! She's dangerous!" Uta said flippantly, "We were best friends as kids!" Luffy didn't look concerned, but the crowd started yelling, in both shock and anger.

As she looked out into the crowd, several people jumped out and surrounded the two friends on stage. "We really just hit a jackpot! Not only is Luffy a famous singer, but he's best friends with the famous pirate Uta, the daughter of Red-Haired Shanks! Taking him will get us a pretty penny!"

Uta felt her blood boil. Why did these guys have to ruin her reunion with her best childhood friend?! And they were threatening him! Another blast him the stage and a familiar face emerged from the clearing smoke.

Oven, the fourth son of Big Mom stood there as the smoke cleared, with a mirror that Brulee, the eighth daughter pulled herself out of. "It's Brulee and Oven!" Uta gasped.

Brulee said to the attacking pirates, "I'm afraid that we'll be taking the boy. Mama has requested we bring him back." Uta was at the point where she could practically fell the steam ringing out her ears.

These pirates couldn't ruin her friends concert! She and Luffy were surrounded though, and she wasn't sure she could fight them all.

Luckily, her crew quickly jumped into action and started fighting the intruders. Uta was about to throw a punch when Luffy said to the fighting group "All of you stop your little brawl!" One of the attacking pirates scoffed and said, "Look, kid, if this is what you think a brawl is, than you really don't know anything."

Luffy ignored the pirates statement and sighed, "Oh well, if you aren't here to enjoy my music, than I'll just have to make a song out of you."

"Now, let worry fall away
No fear allowed to stay
My dream is now your wish and my hope never ending
When clouds build up inside
My song can clear the sky
Everything is alright
"I'm invincible"

Luffy had made himself a set of armor and  a sword, but was using music staffs to trap the attackers. His outfit was clearly just for show.

My voice carries birds in flight
With every note, they go higher and higher
See how I move with such grace
Just like a dancer on the stage
Your voice carries life within
Calls me to action again and again
If you're hurt and you need me
I'll always be there, I swear

Luffy had trapped the attackers and was just putting on a show at this point, flying around and interacting with the audience.

I'll always protect you
We'll have the chancе to go to brand new heights
You and I, unstoppable whеn we're together We can have it all
A fire burns within our hearts

Now, let us go hand in hand
To a light that lies ahead
All of our hopes and dreams
Can bring happiness when we're in sync
Ah, I've always felt this warmth from you
No one gives affection like you do
When you're here by my side
"I'm invincible"

As Luffy finished his song his armor disappeared and he shouted, "Alright everyone! Lets keep the concert going!"

Before her friend started up again he whispered, "Uta! Why do you have that hat?" "Why do I have Shanks' hat?" "Yes!" he pressed on, "Why do you have Shanks' hat?"

Songs: New Genesis by Ado
             I'm Invincible by Ado