Chapter 2

Continue over from Chapter 1

With that being said let's get back to it the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omniscient Pov

Date Saturday May 2nd, 2020

Time: 1:50 am

Location: Tj's house

Tj and Mike was sitting in Tj's bed smoking a blunt. This was the 3rd blunt that they was smoking. Tj had on a wife beater shorts and socks while Mike had on some shorts and socks. They was watching Lady and the Tramp on Disney+ as they passed the blunt back and forth to each other. They both learned so much about each other. They both learned that they both had a daughter that was close in age. They both hd exes that they didn't have a good relationship with that turned toxic.

"Ma can you light the blunt" Mike had asked tj as they was both watching the movie as it started to get to a good part romantic part.

"Yea I can papa. We finna be high asf papa" Tj said as he picked up the blunt and light. He lit the blunt as he started smoking and passed the blunt to Mike. It was 1:50 am and they was up vibing and smoking while enjoying the movie.

"We finna have the munchies soon" Mike said as tj had handed him the blunt and he started smoking while they vibed and watched the movie till it went off. They was really enjoying spending time together and they didn't want it to end but they also didn't wanna move to fast.

They would catch each other glancing at one another from time to time as they watched the movie together. Tj wanted to cuddle with Mike but he didn't want Mike to think they was moving to fast or that he was being clingy.

While they was finishing smoking the blunt Tj had put on the new The Little Mermaid movie as Mike was debating on if they should eat before they smoke the last blunt. Mike had licked his lips as he looked over at Tj and lit the other blunt. Tj could feel Mike staring at him and it made him wet to the point where he would need to change what he had on.

"I'll be back im going to the bathroom can you pause the movie pa" Tj asked as he was walking tn to his connected bathroom to do his business.

"I'll pause it for you cause I'm gonna go to the bathroom also ma" Mike said while he pushed the movie as he went into the guest bathroom and did his business.

While Mike was in the bathroom Tj had came out after he was done and went to changed his shorts to some boxers with a big t-shirt. Then he got in bed and waited for Mike to come back so they can finish smoking and watching the movie. Mike had walked back in the room and got in bed as he grabbed the blunt so they could start back smoking.

"Ma do yu got a instagram?" Mike asked Tj while they was watching the movie. Mike was in his thoughts and was curious so he decided to incase he had one to follow. Mike was scrolling thru insta when he wondered if Tj had one.

"Yea it's DaGoat_Tj" Tj said as he was watching the movie along with Mike. Tj was thinking about how mike snd him would look in a relationship. While they was watching the movie Tj and Mike both would think about if they would they was the characters in the movies.