Chapter 3

TaRon James Smith |Tj|

Couple weeks later

Location:Tj's home

It was the next morning and I was laying comfortably in my bed, but I realized Papa was missing

It was the next morning and I was laying comfortably in my bed, but I realized Papa was missing. I figured he had to get to work this morning considering he has a busy schedule so I figured I'd possibly see him later on. I got up brushed my teeth and washed my face, then I headed into the kitchen to make me some breakfast. I made some oatmeal. A omelet, and some biscuits with a cup of apple juice. I have to pick up Lani from my moms round 3 or 4 pm today. I been having mood swings I think I'm getting my period soon ugh Ion wanna deal with that.

Today I was gonna have a mommy and daughter day with Lani and a daddy daughter date with Mike and Ty. After I ate I was drinking my apple juice while looking in the closet for something to wear. I had washed my dishes already I just had to get ready. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and then took a shower. After my shower I lotion up and had the towel around me as I looked in the closet for something different cause I couldn't choose what to wear but instead I was lounging around until I went and got Lani. I took a few pictures that I was gonna post on my close friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at my mom's house picking up Lani so we can go home and she can get ready. While Lani was playing I was talking to my mom cause she had asked about that night when I went out.

"Hola mamá, ¿cómo estás hoy? ¿Cómo estuvo Lani hoy" I asked her as we was sitting on the couch while Lani was in the play room. hey mama how are you today and how was Lani acting today

"Hola hijo, estoy bien y Lani estuvo bien como siempre" she said while looking at me as she was sitting on the couch. hey son i'm doing good and Lani was good as always

"Que bueno mami y lo que haces hoy" I asked her while checking my phone to see Mike had text me and text him back. I was smiling as I was texting him back as I got off my phone That's good mami and what you doing today

"Solo voy a ver algo de televisión e iré a la tienda más tarde." she said as she went in the kitchen and grabbed a few cookies that she had made. She made some chocolate chip cookies. Just gonna watch some tv and gonna go to the store later.

"TaRon, ¿quién te hizo enviar mensajes de texto que te hicieron sonreír. ¿Cómo estuvo esa noche en la que saliste y te divertiste" She asked while she was smirking as she looked over at me while eating a cookie. TaRon who got you texting that got you smiling? How was that night when you went out and did you have fun?

Bubba ❤️🫶🏽💍

Hey Mamas, just checking on you. How's your day going? I miss you.