🌷New Friend?🌷

This is my first chapter so bear with me-
This chapter contains fluff (Y'all thought I was going to have them fuck on the first meeting, huh?) Enjoy this chapter!!!

Example of text:

MoonDrop - "Hello"
Sundrop - "Hello"
Other characters - "Hello"

----------------------------------------------------------

- Moon's POV -

"The Daycare is going to be closed for the rest of the week?" I ask Vanessa in slight shock, the daycare has never been closed for that long. "Ya, turns out that Sam was caught being mean to one of the kids so she got fired." Vanessa explained. This news brought me joy, I never liked Sam and she absolutely despised me for some reason, though I tried not to show that I was happy about the news to Vanessa. "So who's gonna help me with the kids after this week?" I ask. "That's actually what I came to tell you about as well, we've noticed that you don't get along with most of the people we hire to work at the daycare, so instead of hiring someone new we are going to make a new animatronic to help you out!"  Vanessa said enthusiastically.

A new animatronic? I mean it's true I usually don't get along with the people hired at the daycare, but I don't really get along with anyone to be honest. "Wow, that's great! Thanks for telling me Vanessa." I say faking a smile. "No problem Moon! Parts and Services said to expect the new animatronic to be installed by Friday, just so you two get some time to know each other." This was just great, when the new animatronic is installed I'm gonna be put in charge of showing them around and talking to them. I disliked talking to people, especially talking to people I don't know. I only really talk to the kids because that's my job.

I thanked Vanessa again as she heads out the daycare doors. When she left I close the doors and look around. The daycare was kind of a mess so I decided to clean up a bit. An hour later I finished cleaning the daycare and headed up to the balcony where my room was (soon to be a shared room). I layed down on my bed and stared at the ceiling lost in thought. 'I wonder what the new animatronic is going to be like. Will he be similar to me?' I thought to himself. 'Whatever, I'm sure they are gonna be just as annoying as the Glam Rocks are.' I shook my head and decided to stop worrying about the new animatronic. Instead I chose to plan what I was going to do with a weeks worth of free time.

- Fast Forward to Friday -

It had just turned 10am, I was at the arts and crafts table doing some drawing because I had nothing better to do, when suddenly I hear a knock at the daycare doors. I stand up from the arts and crafts table and make my way to the giant oak doors. When I open it I was greeted by Vanessa. "Hi Moon!! can you come outside for a bit?" Vanessa asked. "Um, ya sure? I guess" I ask, slightly confused. Vanessa then grabbed my wrist and led me outside of the daycare. She brought me to the parts and services room and had me stand by the desk. "Ok Moon, I'd like you to meet your new partner!" Vanessa proudly said. She turned her head to the left focusing her attention to something behind the curtain. "Hey....it's ok, you can come out." .

Slowly, rays poked out from behind the curtain. I leaned to the right to see who was behind the curtain, they then slowly came out and shyly stood next to Vanessa. "MoonDrop, I'd like you to meet Sundop!". I stared at Sun for a few seconds. Observing his features, he was...... beautiful. "H-Hello new friend! I- I'm Sundrop, but you can call me Sun or S-Sunny!" Sun said tripping on his words. I shook my head snapping out of my thoughts. "Nice to meet you Sun, I'm MoonDrop, but you can call me Moon." I said slightly blushing, looking away from Sun. Something about Sun gave me butterflies in my stomach. He looked so sweet and innocent! He had the voice of an angel, I couldn't help but blush, he was adorable. "Moon why don't you show Sun around? " Vanessa suggested l, I was so busy daydreaming I had forgotten she was there. "Y-ya of course, follow me Sun, I'll take you to the daycare first." Sun nodded his head and followed me out of the parts and services room.