Happy.

"Yayyyy!" Airianna screams in laughter. "Higher?" Airianna's dad Dylan says. "Yesss daddy yessss!!!" Airianna yelps in joy. "You guys having fun?" Mia, Airianna's mom asks.
"Yes we are!" Dylan says while pushing Airianna higher. A couple hours go by with them playing at the massive park. Swinging, sliding, climbing, and playing. It's good, we were happy.
I couldn't even believe that IT could have happened. How. It was in 2041 That was my 6th birthday. It was good then. Mom and dad could talk to me. I forget how they sound... Anyways let's go back to that time. "Are you ready to blow out the candle?" My mom asked. "Yes yes!!!!!" I said with joy. "Make a wish!" She said. I made a wish I can never forget. I hope that me and my family live together forever! I hope we can be happy for 1 million yearssss!!!! I wish that was true. "Hunny go play with your toys mommy and daddy need to take this phone call.

Unknowingly, I went and played with my toys hoping that I was going to get a huge gift. My mom came in my room and said "hunny, your daddy needs to go on an important mission as a cop! Remember? He's a cop! He got called on a very important job." I just nodded. Turns out he went into the army. He came back home every year for a week. His roll was very important. Years pass and I barely spent time with him I was 13 already. In the span of those years I became depressed. I wasn't a happy little girl anymore. Anyways, he finally came back and things were starting to go back to normal. Even though he missed a lot of my life I still loved him. My mom became an alcoholic when he left. I was abused when he left. She couldn't stand the fact of him being gone. But it's ok because they're together now, forever. Underneath. When my dad came back he just wasn't the same. He stayed in his room all day. I can't remember the last time he said I love you. My mom never stopped drinking and nothing was ever the same. My dad had another mission right when we started becoming close again. But this one, this one was different.