𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒌

✧⁠*⁠。

✧⁠*⁠。

Author POV:-

soft winds blew through his beautiful yet cozy room, as his black shiny hair ruffled at the speed of the wind. He sighed, stretching his limbs, reminding himself to fix his posture. The aforementioned shifted in his position, as his lips formed into a tiny pout. He spent half an hour on this sum, yet every time he tried solving it, the answer would always be wrong.

In times like these he really hoped that miracles were true, since he really hated asking for help and since all of his friends were dumb, he only had one person to talk to. His academic rival, yet the most genius mind, kim Taehyung.

Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes, seeing "his" number on his phone screen the moment he opened his call logs. It wasn't his fault though. Exams were just round the corner and the latter was the only person he could ever talk to.

He just mumbled a small "fuck it " under his breath as he tapped on his number and waited for his rival to pick it up.

After a few rings or so, his heavenly voice ( even though jungkook denies it) erupted through the smart device.

"Need my help again?" Was the first thing Taehyung muttered as he heard the younger whine. He knew that jungkook did not like asking for favours, but yet every single time he found a way towards his only academic rival.

Rivals don't help each other. But this case was different.

"I wouldn't have called you if I didn't. And besides, it will help you to revise again isn't it? Since I think you're way ahead to the portion?" Jungkook buttered and he himself cringed at those compliments he had to make for the older to help him. He sighed and shook his head. The things he did for his studies is surely remarkable.

"Point. So? Send me the sum. I don't have all day." Jungkook rolled his eyes at that tone as he sent him the sum and waited for the older to answer.

"Oh this one? Look, if you multiply the x and the number 0.124--" and jungkook found himself understanding each and every part of the sum way too easily. And for instance, it was such an easy sum that even Taehyung laughed at the younger for calling him which of course made jungkook to roll his eyes and cut the call, but not before saying,

"Don't fuck up in the exam cuz I want some competitiveness, dork" and without waiting for a reply, the call was soon ended and jungkook's lips formed a beautiful shy smile, and he himself didn't quite know why.

But this line, was a ritual in itself. It was started in 8 th grade, which has been continued till now. And both of them loved it, even if they didn't know.

Shaking off his thoughts, he concentrated on the sum once again but the certain picture of his dear enemy kept him distracted.                
                                                       "Uhh! Why did this Dork have to be so good looking!?"

🫶🏻