2

IRINA

"Damn these are good" Luna said stuffing her face with nuggets.

"So guys,i was thinking about oa beach day...just us six?" I took a sip of my pepsi.

Pepsi over cola any day.

"I'm in" Ramona replied dipping her fries in the honey mustard sauce.

As everyone agreed just nodding their heads,too occupied with their food i took it as a yes.

"Somebody bring the drinks,I'll buy us some snacks" I told them as Ramona agreed on bringing them.

"Okay deal...i have to go it's already late." I got up hugging them all giving Luna a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye guys" I started walking down the road giving the fact that i left my skateboard at the diner.

Damn you Irina.

Arriving home i unlocked the door seeing it empty.Weird...anyways.
I saw Vera running to me wagging her tail. Vera was my bernese mountain dog, she was my baby.

She was 5 months old but a real little devil.

And i had to take her out today so wish me luck.I got her red leash and clicked it on her black collar.

"Hey baby we're going out on a walk today,yes we are" i pet her head giving her back a light tap.

"Okay we have to be good for Irina because she won't chase you like she did last time, deal?" She barked licking my cheek.

"mhm okay let's go" I opened the door the light breeze cooling my face.

★・・・・・・★

Walking across the street I brought Vera to the meadow unclicking her leash so she can run around.

"behave" I pointed a finger at her earning a growl from her.

Watching her run around for a little doing her business I approached her ready to head home...yet she had other plans.

"Vera let's go come on" she started zooming around me barking.

"Nonono veraa no get here" i knew what she was up to as i started chasing her around she ran farther and farther.

"VERA GET YOUR ASS HERE" yelling back at her i ran through the woods chasing this little devil in dog form.

She was fast.

I stopped seeing a big puddle of mud as Vera literally rolled in it like a pig.

"You little..." she shook herself getting the mud all over me.

All over me like i was now looking like a giant swamp monster.

"Vera this is the last time im taking you on a walk i swear" i grunted in disgust feeling all the mud on me.

Then she ran towards the street to the people.

Oh boy.

I saw her run over to this one boy with dreads and really,really baggy clothes as he was walking with bags of groceries in his hands.

"VERA NO" i yelled as he saw her approaching he crouched down petting her head.

"Hey girl,where's your mom?" she wiggled her tail licking his arm.

"Vera get back here now" I approached her and the boy and he was...kinda cute.

Actually he was fucking adorable.

"She ran away?" He asked slightly chuckling, as he got back to his feet in saw that he was basically towering me.

"Yes actually, little bitch" i replied putting her on her leash to which she just...well she sat down.

Impressive.

"Tom" he introduced himself offering me his hand for a shake.

"Irina, and I would gladly shake your hand but uh" i saw him giggle.

"I don't care love, shake my hand" surprised I shook his hand.

"It's getting late i need to go but it was nice meeting you Tom" As me and Vera started walking away he spoke.

"Let me drive you home it's late" he suggested, looking me up and down.

"No it's okay I'll just ruin your car-"

"Come on get in the car" he unlocks it putting his groceries inside.

"Please" he opened the passenger door looking at me.

"Okay" I sighed getting in the car.

"Just tell me where to go" He got into the car too turning it on backing out of the parking lot.

Well this was a nice encounter.

•••

second chapter
Really short but I can't write for the love of God.
712 words

author 🪩