Chapter 15

Alyssa POV

Sneaking back into the mansion was easy. Entering the room it was 5:00 am so there was no point on going to sleep so i went to the shower and cleaned myself. This shower felt so nice , i took an everything shower. Once i got out of the shower i got into my clothes and put on my nails.

 Once i got out of the shower i got into my clothes and put on my nails

I don't really like getting my nails done mostly because i don't have time to get them done so i do it once and a while. I'll stick to press on nails. Anyways, i took a look a long shower so it's currentely 6. I blow dried my hair leaving my hair down . 

I'm going down for breakfast. I don't really believe but i'm praying that it goes smoothly and i don't need to whoop any asses. I reach down to the dinning room  it was already silent . " Good morning " mum chirped. Yeah i'm calling her mum cause she did nothing wrong and she is very caring. So if you've got a problem fuck off.

While we were waiting for the food Hailey pulls up with the ugliest dress ever no offence but a dog has better style than her . I feel bad for the dogs i compared her to because they deserve better than putting them to her level. Everyone had to hold back their laughter as it didn't look nice on her. Don't get me wrong the dress is okay but it has everything hanging out . Like bitch it's just breakfast your not going to the club.

" Hailey can you please change what your wearing "  Alexander pleaded ngl it was funny how he raised his daughter. I will never classify myself as his daughter never in a million years will the word father come out of my mouth for this creature . " Nooo. Wait is this cause this slut is here and she thinks she better than me can't you remember what happened." she whined sounding like a 5 year old no worse . It feels like my ears are bleeding from the high pitch screech she using. Ariana Grande who? Calling me a slut girly look in the mirror. Everyone burst into fits of laughter. O shit i really need to stop that .

" Yes you really need to keep that in your head " Giovanni said recollecting himself from what i just said . Xavier just glared harder at me harder and said " Dad are you really gonna let this whore disrespect my sister "  okay i guess i really don,t care what he thinks of me with his weak baby insults . I've heard worse. Hailey looked like a tomato with steam coming off  her ears . The more i look at her she looks constipated . Finally she took her seat and the food came. I'm not really a breakfast person i just have coffee or tea with cookies . But that only on weekdays.  Under Xaviers breath he muttered whore he's on his last straw

" Xavier are you a virgin " everyone choked on their food "No " he says proudly " That means you're a man whore am i right . We all know i'm right . so you have no right to say anything." i grab a knife throwing it missing it by an  inch " Listen here closely okay i'm not repeating myself okay. Your on thin ice one more comment and your head will be on a silver plate . I have not anything but listen to me this is my last straw for you " i say in my mafia cold tone then i go back to eating.

 " Mum do you want to have a spa day as i have school tomorrow" tears brimmed her eyes knowing that i called her mum. Hailey stormed out a while ago cause no one was defending her but who cares. " of course i would love to honey " Alexander said " Now Alyssa i would like to tell you that your uniform is in your room . What time will you be leaving for the day and when will you come back " he quite nosey ngl but oh well.

" We can leave in an hour and be back by dinner" with that we all left to go get ready for our day 

Heyyyy another update this is one of the longest chapters ive done . I hope you enjoyed this because i have time on my hands to waste. Maybe another update today or tomorrow but i depends.

                                                           LOVE YAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!