Helluva Boss Rewrite Episode 4: C.H.E.R.U.B.

The episode opens with Loopty Goopty bursts through in the I.M.P. Office Wall and he wants to hire Them on a Mission to Assassinate Lyle Lipton his business partner and that when he was younger, they ran a robotics company together. They  both were testing a device that was meant to de-age people, but they  accidentally set it to age them forwards. Loopty died of rapid old age in the machine, but his partner Lyle Lipton managed to survive.

Loopty now wants Lyle dead so that he can't benefit from their shared company alone, and potentially become the world's fourth trillionaire. So Blitzo Accept his offer and Brings Moxxie, Millie, Striker and Verosika on a Mission to Kill Loopty.

It then cuts to the living world, outside Lyle's mansion, as Blitzo, Millie, Moxxie, Striker and Verosika were about to Kill Loopty until C.H.E.R.U.B descends from Heaven.

The light pushes Blitzo, Millie, and Moxxie away from the house, and the Cherubs introduce themselves to Lyle.

Blitzo: Hey, Hey Hold on Just a Minute. Who The Fuck You Hippys?!

Cletus: "Well, howdy! I'm Cletus! And over here are Keenie and Collin.

Collin: We're the C.H.E.R.U.B And it's our tasked with protecting the lives of humans, showering them with love to give them a reason to continue to live.

Keenie: And we're also here to protect the old man from suicide to continue to Live on.

Moxxie: The C.H.E.R.U.B. I heard of you guys we saw you on the Advertisment, I Thought you guys looked familiar somehow.

Verosika: Which remind what are you three doing here in our turf?

Keenie: Why just here to help this helpless old man that's why.

Collin: Although, If you five want you can help us too.

Striker: Thanks but we don't need-

Blitzo: Actually that's not a bad idea well help this old man prevent from committing suicide.

Cletus: Really You'll help us?!

Blitzo: Yeah, Will help you save that Shit- I mean Helpless man from being Depressed and Schmuck.

Verosika: Blitz Can I talk to you alone please... What The Fuck are You Doing? we're here to have the old man to kill himself not let him live.

Blitzo: That's because we're not going to help him live, we're going make thing worse.

As They Agree to help the Cherubs to make Lyle Lipton to stay alive they go on in every montage sequence first at shopping mall during the Christmas season, But Blitzo ripping the suit off the Mall Santa, revealing him to be a pedophilic gnome that scares away all of the children and causes Lyle to cry. Second It then cuts to an open field, which Lyle complains it reeks of teenagers, as the Cherubs say they want to remind him of life's greatest joy. but Blitzo cuts them off, using a megaphone to ask if anyone would want to sleep with Lyle, causing everyone to leave. Lastly At an opera house, the Cherubs try to show Lyle the wonders of art, Blitzo Then grabs a spotlight and begins  shifting it around the stage, disrupting the opera singer via having  her run around trying to stay in the light. Lyle comments that the  singer isn't very good, when Blitzo's frantic moving of the spotlight  causes it to break loose and fall, crushing the woman to death as she  sings a final note.

This causes the Cherubs to snap, and they all leave Lyle alone to confront the imps.

Cletus: That's Does it, You Bunch of Monsters have Gone too far... We are saving that shitty old man’s life whether he wants it or not!"

Blitzo: "Well, someone wants that fucker dead! And he paid in advance  and I spent it all on this: *shows a jewel toy horse* so he gotta go!!"

Keenie: "You are all such disgusting loathsome beasts! Your kind are nothing but jerks that shitty dead people tread on, and now you're  trying to meddle with the lives of humans?!"

Millie: "And so are you! So, why don’t you shut your trap, you judgmental, cotton candy, tit-havin’ bitch?!"

Keenie: "Filthy demon crap!"

Both C.H.E.R.U.B. and I.M.P. Begins to Fight it Out As Keenie grapples Millie off the catwalk, As Blitzo, Moxxie, Striker and Verosika run away from the other Cherubs. Moxxie dives off the catwalk, grabbing a rope and swinging out over the stage, shooting a sandbag so it falls onto the cherub fighting Millie and then catching  her. Millie and Moxxie then begin spinning around the stage, shooting  wildly as they passionately kiss, which causes Lyle to come to a  realization.

Having two groups of other worldly beings fighting over him makes Lyle  realize he only has one life, and if they're fighting over it, then it's  surely one worth living. He also realizes since he's rich, he can buy  all the things C.H.E.R.U.B tried to show him. The fight between Blitzo  and Cletus then causes a row of stage lights to fall onto and partially  destroy the stage, which launches a piano into the air that kills Lyle. Which The Cherubs did their job for them, and Cletus tells them this isn't over as the Cherubs attempt to return  to Heaven. However, they are confused when they are mysteriously repelled out. Another portal opens, and a group of Cherubs tell them they are blocked from returning, as their actions caused the death of a human, and there isn't anything they can do to be forgiven. C.H.E.R.U.B attempts to blame I.M.P, but they've already left the theatre. As the  second group of Cherubs return to Heaven, C.H.E.R.U.B breaks down crying. However it's unknown whatever happened to three Cherubs but will never know.

At their meeting room, Blitzo tells I.M.P. that they failed, as because the Cherubs killed him Lyle is probably in Heaven, and they have to figure out how to break the news to Loopty. Loopty then enters the meeting room, breaking through the wall again and narrowly missing Moxxie who scrambles to the other end of the room. Blitzo begins apologizing to him for failing, when the wall breaks a second time, crushing Moxxie, and Lyle enters the room.

Lyle explains his actions meant he was going to Hell anyway, and Loopty  reveals the two have reconciled. As Lyle asks what two expert robotic inventors are going to do in Hell.

Blitzo: [Sigh] OK, Next Time we really need to have this entire building be indestructible for having so many random person busting through my Wall.

The episode ends.