Just Us ~ Chris Fehn

Chris and I have been dating for a while. It was roughly 8am,  I was cuddled up against him. As I opened my eyes, I felt him turn around and pull me into his chest, leaving us spooning. "Goodmorning", fuck his morning voice. "Morning," I kissed his hand that was around my waist. His hand moved up my shirt then back down to my thigh giving it a light squeeze before coming to a stop at waist band of my pants. "Please?", he mumbled into my hair nuzzling his head slightly. "You know you don't have to ask everytime", " I know. I just want to make sure you're okay with it." "Of course," I giggled slightly, and now he was at my feet, splitting them open and moving up. He ripped my pants and shirt off, doing the same to his, tossing them somewhere in the room. Slowly, he kissed up my thighs to my heat and licked his tongue up my slit causing me to hold back a moan. "Come on. Be a good girl, let it out7, " Without warning, he slammed into me, causing a pornophic moan to leave my mouth. Chris wasn't slowing down but constantly slamming my pelvis  in and out at an ungodly pace. His hands gripped my hips, digging his  fingers into me. "Oh ye- right there~", I let out as he hit my g-spot over and over and over. Suddenly, he flips me over and pulls my hair back. "How's much I love your pretty little moans. Such a good fucking girl", all I could do was let out a whimper. He slowly fucked me from behind still holding my hair back. I felt myself getting close. "chris~ im," "I know," he let out his thrusts, speeding up.i arched my back as he continuously hit that spot. He stopped and released inside of me. "Fuck". We cuddled up and fell asleep.

A/n I'm so sorry it's really short and bad. I've been super busy. I'll upload more 😭