Clout chaser

Coraina Willow

Camden, London 📍

" Chile I can't wait for summer, it's too cold for this shit Nella" I spoke to Nella from the bathroom. Today Nella came up with the idea to go to a cafe today like it isn't 30 degrees outside.

" Girl, do you ever stop complaining?" Nella semi yelled from my room.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, I shimmed into my leggings. Your girl is too thick!

" Why are we going to a cafe again? You don't even like coffee?" I asked Nella putting my purse on my shoulder.

" It's a new cafe that opened and yes I do like coffee, just certain ones" Nella exclaimed to me, I looked in the mirror to check before I left the house looking a mess. 

Nella and I left my house and got into her car. This whole going out thing was unusual because Nella never came up with a plan to go to the cafe. It will probably be at the mall or going to get something to eat but this seems suspicious.

I'm keeping my guard up.

" Nella, is there something you're not telling me?" I asked waiting for an answer.

Nella hums a tune and ignores me, I sucked my teeth because her attitude was ignoring me.

" Are you trying to hook me up with a boy? If you are just saying that, is he cute?" I can see a change in her reaction. Nailed it.

" Just wait and see, you're acting like a mad man" she chuckled, hoe the things you've lied about even about your mom. The drive to the cafe was quiet but I played some of my unreleased songs for Nella to listen to.

" This one is hitting, new hot girl anthem? Shaking ass on the yacht this summer" Bells exclaimed twerking in her seat. She's a fool, I see we're only 2 minutes away from the cafe on the GPS.

After some time I felt the car halt, I could finally get out of the car and stand up and stretch. Nella fucked a mini car and got my legs aching, this girl needs to invest in a new car.

Like seriously, I might end up with scoliosis.

I see Nella didn't get out of the car, bitch was this a setup? Catch this fade, before I spoke up I saw her vigorously typing away to someone. I hit the car window to get her attention, she noticed and rolled them down.

" What?" She questioned

" What do you mean what? Why aren't you getting out of the car?".

" Oh I can't park here so you go in and I will find a parking spot," she says, is she fucking serious? I sighed and backed up from the car watching her drive off. I looked both ways before cars came and crossed the road, not going to lie the cafe looked fit. I walk in, it's not that full but it has a fair amount of customers.  I find an empty booth, while I wait for Nella I look at the menu.

This Cafe seems like a place where you can come to calm your nerves, the music is nice and calming. People come here with their laptops to do work, I fuck with it. My mind can't help but cross Oakley, maybe I should have heard him out? I was hurt because when I finally let my guard down I got hurt, lie after lie.

After sex we could lay there and talk our heads off to each other about the family we wanted, he even talked about adopting Nala because he felt connected to her and like she was a daughter that he never had. I was played by words, Have you ever had that moment when you were controlled by words but it just felt so good? That's how I was with Oakley, I saw a future with him and that is the golden truth.

My heart can't help but want him, some people will say there are more fish in the sea but what if I don't want the fish the into sea? I want the one I caught, nothing I'm not used to.

Time to move on, I can't keep going on days thinking about him when he didn't moved on. Feeling depressed is shit.

I finished looking at the menu and decided what I wanted to get, I looked out the window of the shop and realized Nella still hadn't come back. What was going on? I felt a figure come up to my table, I assumed it was a waiter so they could take my order so I looked up and closed my menu.

When I looked up I couldn't help but sigh, my eyes were wider than a pregnant woman's pussy after birth. The man stood there waiting for a response.

" what do you want Oakley?"

To be continued...

Y'all after looking into the eclipse when y'all asses weren't supposed to