A new beginning

Kichu opened his eyes. He get up and looked around. He saw a big room where he was in. He stood up and walks to the door. Before he touched the door it opened and he literally amazed by the view. There was so many people inside the room and the room was enormously big. It was two football ground's size big. All of the people were working and some people were even flying around.
"Hey kiddo.. You woke up. Come, he is waiting for you." A beautiful lady came to him and said. They went to another room and in the end of the room there was a big man who's sitting on a big chair. The lady told him to go to the man by sign. Kichu walked to the man. "Welcome kid. Are you satisfied with our hospitality." The man asked to him. "Yeah.. I thank you for treating me sir. And it's really nice to see a human after a long time." Kichu said to him.
"Yeah. Let's stop our chit-chat and say, who are you? I can see you're a human too. So, how did you end up here?"
"I don't have the time to say all my story. I want to go to the kerhi 21 planet as soon as possible." Kichu said to him.
"Why? Is there someone you need to meet.? " The man asked. "No. I need to sent a message to someone. It's the nearest planet from here." Kichu remembered all that happened and said.
"Yo kid.. You look terrific. What happened? Tell it to me." He asked to kichu. "I can't say all. But i am going to kill a certain man that's all you need to know." Kichu said with anger.
"Well, who is that lucky sucker?"
"He's Immortal! The biggest asshole in the universe. And on the way of killing him I might end up killing all of the six devils too." Kichu said and looked into the man's eyes. The man stared at kichu for a while and starts laughing.
"Ha.. ha kill the devils you say. Man, you're really funny." The man said while laughing hard.  The lady also laughed. "Why are you laughing? Did I say something funny?" Kichu asked to them.

"Yes you did kiddo. Do you know who you're talking to? The one in front of you is no other than one of the devil Fliphead." The lady told with a smile. Kichu stunned  to hear this and quickly stood up with closed fists to the fighting position.
"Woh.. Woh easy kid. We're not going to fight you. Ahh.. It was funny. I really wish my brother was here to hear this. If he had, your head would have rolled on the ground." The man said while wiping the tears.
"Listen, I didn't have time to spend here. Please get me to the planet." Kichu said to him.
"Okay... Okay.. You know kid, I like you. Hey stella give him the mark-63." He said to the lady.
"Are you sure F?" The lady asked to him. "Yeah.. Give him. let him kill that bastard." The man said.
"Kiddo.. Come with me." The lady said to kichu. Kichu stood up and walked with the lady. When he passed the door he breathed out hardly and fell into his knees. He.. He is the real thing. So this is the feeling to stand before a devil. What an aura! I was like a worm in front of him. Seeing him I realized I am nothing. Kichu looked into his hands and said to himself.
How am I going to save my friends with only this much power? I'm weak... I'm weak.. I'm weak.. He panted really hard. The scenes happened before went through his head.
"Hey kiddo.. You all right?" The lady asked to him. But he was still on his knees panting hard. She came to him and called him.
"I need to get stronger.. I need to get stronger.." He said again and again. She tapped on his shoulder.
"I need to... Ah- boohbs" He looked above and saw her melons and said loud. "Ahh... You're a kid after all. Stop staring at them and come with me." She said to him and walks away. Kichu followed her. They both arrived at a room and she pressed a button. Suddenly  the iron doors in the other side of the room opened and a space ship was there.

"So this is mark-63. You really are lucky to have this as a gift kiddo. This boy has multi firing, sonic speed, teleportation and other abilities too. It can even produce beams of different energy levels. And also it has long life food supply. You sure eat a lucky apple kid." She said to him. Kichu looked at the spaceship with opened mouth and went inside it.
"You know how to ride it, do you? It's really identical to the pod when it comes to driving." She asked to kichu.
"Yeah.. I'll manage it." Kichu said to her.
"Then move your ass already." She said to him.
"Before I go I want to know who the man's brother is" Kichu asked to her.
"You're kidding right? They are the Head brothers. Flip head and Six head. Even a child can figure it out from the last names." She said with disappointment.
"Really? They are brothers! Woah. Isn't that unfair? Two devils as one."
"Haha.. Unfair? They are not one. They are complete different persons. Two of them are leading a complete different army. But they are treated as one because of their brotherhood. The Flip head also known as the kind hearted devil and the Six head who known as the Cruel hearted devil. They need each other to keep their paces. Because we can't solve everything with kindness only. Same goes to cruelty. When together they're really unstoppable." She said with proud. Kichu said nothing and started the spaceship. She waved at kichu. Kichu looked her with a smile and ride the spaceship into the darkness. She looked at the space ship for a while and realized something.

"Oh.. Fuck! I forgot to mention the self explode ability."

                                        -To be continued