Crushes - Pope Heyward

I was in class on a hot day in the obx. I had on a blue skirt and a white shirt with some converse. It wasn't my normal outfit but my mom wanted me to wear it.

I was zoned out until my he came in, Pope Hayward. He walked in with his friends. All the girls liked JJ or John B, but me I liked Pope. Everything about him was amazing. His muscles, hair, happy, smell, and he was smart. I've always dreamed of talking to him but i've always been to scared.

I jumped out of my thoughts when he came and sat by me. I turned my head and furrowed my brows.

"Hey" Oh my god he's talking to me!!!!

"Hey" I said with a smile.

Popes pov:
"God she's beautiful" I muttered under my breath as I looked at y/n.

JJ and John B looked in the direction I was looking at. "Are u talking about y/n, again?"  JJ smirked. "Looks like Pope has a little crush, no matter how much he denies it" He teased. I just rolled my eyes at him. "Leave him alone JJ, maybe they can have a little love story." They both laughed.

JJ starts talking again once John B left "Just go talk to her Pope. It's better than smelling her when she walks by."

"You're making me sound like a creep and she smells good I can't help it." I say "Like I said go talk to her stop being a pussy." I sigh. I know I need to talk to her but what if she thinks i'm weird or something. "You're right, imma go right now" JJ smiles. "Wooo yes Pope get out of your comfort zone." I walk towards her.

Your pov:
"So um I know this is gonna sound weird but um I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to a party this weekend with me." He nervously said.

I just had a smile on my face I can't believe he just asked this.

"Yes of course I would love to." He smiled. " Great so it's this saturday at 7 near the bone yard."

"Yea that's perfect. I don't normally go to parties and I don't drink or smoke, so is that okay?"

"Yea I don't do either of those things so we can just talk and walk around." He smiles at me.

Popes pov:
All the pouges were at the party talking when I saw y/n. She saw me and I waved her over.

When she was talking I couldn't focus on nothing she was saying, she's even more beautiful up close and her smell OH MY GOD, I could nut just off of her smell.

I looked behind her and saw JJ air humping, blowing kisses, and mouthing "Go get some" I just laughed at his antics.

"You are so beautiful" I blurted out, I can't believe I just said that out loud.

Her sentence got cut short by my compliment. "Oh thank you Pope" She blushed. My name sounded so good coming off her tongue.

"Your welcome"

That night I took her home and it might've been too soon but we cuddled all night.