Chapter 7- Hannah Rose Johnson- Age 8- Now...

I woke up in a dingy hospital room with my sister and brother awkwardly curled up together on the bed. I noticed that I had drooled into my hair a bit, it was extremely disgusting. The world seemed a bit fuzzy when I opened my eyes a little bit distorted, but I definitely saw Haley's tear stained face when she came to help me out of the chair. As much as she reassured me that it was allergies, I knew something was wrong. My neck ached from being propped up on the handle of the most uncomfortable chair in existence and my legs had a red mark where the wood was pressing into my skin. There was a woman on the tv on the wall, her hair was long and thick, whipped up into a loose ponytail with dusky coloured hair spilling out, she had a similar skin tone to me, a warm light brown with a beautiful olive undertone that Jolie is so envious of. She looked a lot like Haley, just a bit older, maybe even a bit like Archie. However she had an evil glint in her eyes, her evil, emotionless eyes. There was no expression behind them, no history just a faded spark of something unsettling, a plan maybe. Revenge. Her right iris had a blue speck in it. Huh. My eye has a blue speck in it. I felt a weird attachment to her, like she was a missing part of me. I started to climb up onto the foot of the bed eager to get a closer look when Archie hastily switched it off the second he noticed what I was doing. It frightened me when Haley suddenly swept me up in her arms and took me out of the room.

I can never think properly, I am always being picked up and shoved and pushed out the way all the time, it's like they are trying to shield me from something. Prevent me from laying eyes on the real world. Well they can't hide whatever it is from me forever. I'm nine next January, maybe I'll be old enough to know then. If not I will find out myself, it's not fair that I don't know, I feel separated from my siblings. They all know something I don't, something big and I will find out. Maybe it's about finding our Mum and Dad. I bet they are the sweetest people ever. I hope I get to meet them. Someday.