2-Welcome

2nd person pov

You don't remember when you woke up or where you were. Well, I suppose you did know where you were, Hell, you were kind of expecting it. After all, you had killed 68 people using unlawful witchcraft.

You slowly got to your feet. Wait, scratch that. Paws were in place of them. You looked at your hands- hooked claws that you could retract? Cool. Looking behind you, you see a cat's tail. You twitched your now pointed ears and started to head toward the nearest demon.

"Er, hello,  I just got here, do you know where I can find a place to stay?" You asked the sinner.

"Hah, good luck with that. I been here forty years and still homeless. But if you really want one, I suggest you speak with the Vees. They good at them jobs. Talk to Velvette, she the nicest. Now scram, I need more weed."

You called after him. "Wait, where are the Vees? Mr. Sinner, Sir! Where--ugh. I guess I'll just have to find them by myself. Fuck me." I slouched and started to move about the city, looking for a fucking tower that says "VVV" or something on it--

Oh. 

y/n pov

I approach a tower that says "VVV" on it. What a fucking coincidence--

It looks a tad like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, if it wasn't leaning, and also bright blue and pink. I see no door, other than one at the very top. A glass elevator is carrying various sinners up and down the tower, many of them wearing fashionable and model-like clothing. Huh. I step inside the elevator warily with another sinner. The elevator door closes and it shoots up so fast that I could hardly breathe.

"Don't worry, you learn to hold your breath. Are you a new model? Vel doesn't usually recruit after exterminations, but I guess you're different. Melissa was different. Vel liked her, until she got killed. So I guess you're her replacement? Sorry, I'm talking too much-- oh we're here!" The model tugs on my arm.

 The elevator came to a slow stop at the door. It opened and we both exited, the model far more excited. I'm met with a large open area with a red, black, and white girl with poofy hair yelling in the middle. Several models are standing on the stage. The girl appears to be judging them. I picked that up from the:

"JACKIE, YOUR STYLE IS FUCKING HORRENDOUS! HANNAH! YOU'RE FIRED! DANI, WRIST RUFFLES? LEAVE!" The girl screams at the models in a thick British accent. She notices us. "Who the fuck are you? Why are you in my tower? I suppose you could be a model, but change out of that gross top. Ruffles are so outdated.  I'm Velvette. The dressing rooms are--"

"Oh, no, uh, I'm not here to be a model. I'm here to find a place to stay? I just got here," I explained.

"Huh. Don't know any places, sorry! But I like your moxie, so you can stay here." Velvette grinned. She grabbed my arm and pulled me over to a huge bedroom. "This'll be your room. Mine's just down the hall, call me if you need anything."

So maybe Hell isn't that bad after all.

_____________________________________________________________________________

wow ok! short chap but i like where this is going!! stay safe and stay hydrated!! love ya guys

word count 552

~wisp