the first concert part 3: s2 chapter 18

.

bill runs in to the hospital when he sees tom on the ground crying and he knows by the way he's crying that something is wrong.

The doctors walk out to tom.

I-im sorry but she didn't make it, the doctor says

N-n-no s-she has to make it we w-where getting married in a few weeks she can't be gone.., tom crys

Bill walks over and goes into the room he sees that she's cold and she's not breathing
He then dose a heart breaking cry

Tom's still on the ground when bill goes out and picks him up and asks if he wants to see her and he says yes so they go into the room and he sees her laying there he runs over to her and takes her hand he begs her to get up but she can't.

Bill then walks out to call Mia her sister.

Hey bill is everything ok?

M-mia it's Scarlett she's

She's what bill?

She's gone

What do you mean she's gone!

N-noah k-killed her

No s-she can't be i-i just saw her a few days ago

Look where in new York hospital if you want to see her.

I-ill be there.

Bill hangs up the phone and he walks back into the room he sees tom sitting there crying his eyes out .

Tom keeps repeating that she can't really be gone his mi Amor really can't be gone 

Bill walks over to him and he says.

Tom she's gone -b

No! She's not gone -t

She can't be she's the love of my life she can't be gone -t

I'll leave you alone for a bit -b

Bill walks out of the hospital he gets his keys but he tries opening the door but his hand are to shaky and the keys fall he then punches his car window breaking it, he falls down the side of the car crying he can't believe she's really gone....

Tom walks out of the hospital to get a cigarette the tear stains on his face he's trying so hard not to cry as he lights his cigarette, he looks to his right to see bill and he's all bloody so he runs over to him.

Bill wtf happened! -t

I-i just got so angry I couldn't control it -b

Come on lets get you into the hospital -t

They walk into the hospital and bill goes to a room to be seen, Tom just looks in the window at Scarlett a tear runs down his face as he knows he won't ever talk to her again all because of Noah why would Noah kill the girl he loved.

When Tom thinks to his self it's because she chose him instead of Noah she rejected Noah's proposal and accepted his.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!

I know that this was a really short chapter but I wanted you guys to find out what happened!

I can't believe that Scarlett is dead? What's going to happen now?

But as always remember to share this book vote for this book follow me and leave your suggestions in the comments!.

Thank you guys for 186 reads on this book!

543 words

~s