im allie : S2 chapter 26

..

It's been a few weeks since I moved back in with tom I haven't had a flash back in a while I need my memories back I need to know why my heart hurts for him?.

Me and tom are in his car when he puts on some music a flash back appears in my head we where in a taxi and he had his arm around another girl? The fuck? He said I was his only girl and why tf are my getting jealous?

Tom looks at me his eyes I could just stare at them for days untill I see a smirk appear on his face so I look away, he presses on the gas and asked me some questions.

So "Allie" what do you do for fun?

I don't really know since I was never out with Noah I was always at home?

Wait for two years?

Yep, but I went swimming once and I like that?

Ok we will go swimming

Tom, we don't have swimming costumes?

I will buy some?

That smirk appears on his face again I just roll my eyes at him and look away as my cheeks turn red , shit! Why am I blushing?

Tom noticed and he says to me, ' so I guess you still like me? '

What tells you that? I say,

the blush on your face dose ~t

Actually I just have a naturally red face?

Ok sure -t

Look tom scarrlett might of liked you but I don't ok? , you a stuck up player?

And who told you that hmm? Noah?

Tom I saw the interviews, and I remember that day we were in a taxi and you hand your arm around a blond girl?

Who hidi?, regret showes on his face as he says her name

I then get a few flash backs in one, one of them is when he was dating her and me at the same fucking time.

Wow you where really dating me and her at the same time are you fucking serious?

Shit! Look scarrlett

My name is Allie not scarrlett?

Ughh I don't fucking know why you get the bad fucking memories and not the good ones!

What the fuck do you want me to do about it!
It's not my fault I fucking died!

You know that's not what I mean!

Yea well it fucking sound like it!, and aka Tim just because I dont love you dose it give you the right to blame me!

Regret fills my mind as I see his eyes get teary as we pull into the parking lot.

T-tom i-i didn't mean that.

No, no, your right your not scarlett because the scarlett I know would never say that shit, so Allie dont try not even a fucking bit to remember me because you are not the one I fell in love with.

T-tom

But it's no use as he walks away leaving me there, tears form in my eyes so I run to the bathroom, I slam the door and kick the trash can, what the fuck is wrong with me? Why can't I just remember!

I look in the mirror my makeup is smudged so I fix it up and walk out of the bathroom to find Tom, I walk around for a bit till I see him I walk over to him and he's talking to another girl I walk over anyway.

Allie- hey tom?

Girl- who are you?

Allie - I'm his fiance who are you?

Tom- shit Allie wtf?

Allie- what I can't tell a bitch that your engaged to me?

Girl- I'm out of here

Tom- so what just a second ago you don't love me but now your engaged to me?

Allie- look Tom just because I can't remember right now doesn't mean you don't owe me a little time ok? Your engaged Tom me not the girls around this mall ?

Tom- Allie

Allie- don't.

I walk into the bathing suit shop to get somethings and Tom followes me in.

Tom- you can't just say all that and then fucking walk away?

Allie- I just did so?

Tom- the fuck? , well you definitely have your old attitude

Allie- and? Is that a bad thing because I don't think so?

That smirk is back on his face.

Allie- what are you smirking at?

Tom- just the fact that I know you will remember me and you will love me.

Allie- in your dreams

Tom- that too

I roll my eyes at him and walk around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so she still doesn't remember?? Tf??

Remember to follow me, share this book, vote for this book, and leave suggestions in the comments!!!!

Thank you everyone for 880 reads on this book we are nearly at 1k reads ahhh!!!

I will get more chapters out!!!!

808 words

~s