Prolouge: Melody

As he walks towards the gate, eyeing the huge building called Hope's Peak Academy. Where if you enroll into this school, you'll guarantee be set for life and ready to face any challenges head-on. The logo mocks the man at most, getting a letter that he won his chance to enroll into this prestigious school.

The letter stating why he's there and how he got in and his name. His name. Right. His name is Hajime Hinata and he wonders how in the world he's standing right in front of this prestigious school for his very eyes.

"Must be a system error?" Hajime holds the letter a little bit tightly, making it wrinkle due to the sheer force. "No, can't be. My name is literally right there." He sighs, a little annoyed but nonetheless happy.

Suddenly, his head starts to hurt.

He rubs his head a little as he continues to walk towards the gate and building, he ruffles his own black hair as his eyes start to blurry. He doesn't know what's happening to him. His eyes are starting to become harder to stay open; he eventually falls to the ground.

His body hits the pavement and his eyes start to close, he falls unconscious in front of Hope's Peak Academy. Letter drifting away from his fingertips as his body goes rigid.

Then he wakes up to see a door just begging for him to open it.

"What the fuck," he mumbles under his breath, looking at the wooden door mocking him. "How did I even get in this situation." He touches his necklace for comfort, holding it as he slowly walks toward the door.

"Well," he breathes in, "here I come." He opens the door and he's pretty sure the damn light flash-banged him because there's no way a light can be this bright in his whole life.

As the light subsides, he sees 15 other students around the classroom, stopping their talking to look at the raven haired guy who just stepped out of a brown door.

"You're late." A... rounded man tells him and he scoffs. "My bad. Didn't know I was even going to be here." Hajime looks at everyone, his eyes landing on a man with glasses, his hair albino white and he's wearing a hoodie with a weird design on it.

"At-least show some half decency to not be late next time." The rounded man says, then he introduces himself as Togami. Byakuya Togami as they call him. Hajime just blinks.

"Sorry." He puts his hand behind his neck, scratching the back of his nape as he continues walking towards the crowd of people his age.

Although excited to meet the students his age, his mind still wanders on why they were brought here in the first place. Who could've been responsible enough to do something like that? Was it even allowed to do it?

Hajime doesn't even know himself but maybe he will sooner or later in the long run.