Special Chapter 1 (An Encounter With Fate)

5 Years ago in Sunny Town~

Two Eevees journeyed through the forest towards Sunny Town, the vibrant colors of their Dark red Rescures scarfs stood out against the lush greenery. The Eevee with the bright blue eyes led the way confidently, while its shiny friend followed closely behind, their forms blending with the natural surroundings.

Blue eyed Eevee: Wow Matteo we were kicking butt out there! That Garchomp had no idea what hit it!

Matteo: *smiles* What can I say Jett we make a great team. Next thing you know we'll be local Celebrities.

Jett: Well I say we should celebrate our victory. Wanna hit the cafe before calling it a day?

Matteo: *Grins* always!

*CRASH*

Startled by the sudden collision, Jett finds himself pinned beneath the young girl Eevee wearing a green explorers scarf. As they untangle themselves, Jett looks up, his blue eyes wide with surprise.

Jett: ouch...what the heck....look where you're goin-

Jett's eyes widen with wonder as he fixates on the adorable Eevee before him. His breath catches in his throat as he marvels at its fluffy fur, big bright eyes, and kind smile. Everything about this Eevee captivated him, filling him with a sense of awe.

Eevee: I am so sorry, I lost my ways into town after exploring this mystery dungeon and-

Matteo: no way! you've been exploring mystery dungeons? That's so cool!

Eevee: mhm! I just got out of a big one!

Matteo's attention shifts to Jett, who stands frozen in place, cheeks flushed, his gaze fixed intently on the, Eevee. Jett's body seems to have become a statue, his eyes groe wide.

Matteo: hey bud...you okay?

Jett: *blushinh* y-yeah Matteo I'm just super tired from um...today.

The new Eevee's eyes grow wide and as she hears their names. She gives them each a friendly grin.

Eevee: No way! you're Jett and Matteo from class-A right?

Jett: yeah!...Wait how did you know that?

Hera: I'm Hera, I was in class-A too...

Matteo: You seriously never saw her around before?...dude come on.

Jett's face reddens with embarrassment as he brings his paw to his face in a frustration and face palms.

Hera: *giggles* it's really no big deal. I didn't really talk to much and I always sat in the back.

Jett: W-would you like to go to the cafe with us when we get back to Sunny town?

Hera: Sure! I would love that!

Once more, the three Eevees walk happily along the path.

Much later at the Cafe~

Jett, Matteo, and Hera sit contentedly at a cozy table, surrounded by the comforting aroma of freshly brewed tea, steamed buns, and delicate tea cakes. They share laughter and stories, enjoying each other's company in the tranquil setting.

Jax: mmmh! This is so good!

Hera: I have never been here before...it's delicious! I haven't eaten so much in awhile! My sister would love this!

Jett: You have siblings?

Hera: Mhm! Only a younger sister though do you guys have siblings?

Matteo: No, I'm an only child.