2023 to now

That night, like Bri said, we did somethings that were the best. At first she too me out to eat at Olive Garden, it is my favorute restaurant, then she took me home.

When we got home the first thing she did was kiss me. I could tell something was on her mind while we wear eating but I did not think it was what she had done.

We only broke the kiss when we both needed air, and if I had it my way I wouldn't have stopped anyway.

She told me Kim was headed back to LA because Tabby had something going on in school and she needed her mother, so we had the house to ourselves.

At first it wasn't that obvious that Bri wanted to fuck, but after our kiss we sat on the couch and cuddled (yes it is fluff to smut). She at first wanted to be the big spoon, but then she moved so I was laying on top of her chest and my face on her boobs. I guess she wasn't wrong about that.

We were watching Carol when Bri started to move. It got to the New Years part and that is when she paused it. I guess she didn't want to see me stare at one of my other celebrity crushes.

"Get up." Bri said sternly

"Why?" I said knowing completely what she was about to do

"JUST GET UP AND GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

I do not think I have ever seen Bri so dominant, but it was very hot.

"Yes mommy." I whispered under my breath that last part

Bri walked up to me grabbed my face and said, "Next time you call me mommy it will be to let you cum."

My jaw dropped. Not only wasshe dominant. Oh no, she was a power dom who knows my sweet spots.

"Yes ma'am." I said kind of nervous but mostly excited.

I headed up to my room, and as soon as I stepped in the doorway I was pinned against the wall with my hands above my head.

"Do not make a sound unless I tell you to, understood?"

I just shook my head yes. I knew what might happen if I were to say anything without permission.

"Darling, I want you on that bed stripped before I come back. Understood?"

I again shook my head yes

BRI'S POV

I left to go and regain myself. It had been a year or so since I have had sex and years since I have fucked a woman, so I was nervous

I know I am a power dom, but man would I love for her to top me one day, but that day is not today.

I get back to the room and there she is, my princess, she is just the way I told her she had to be before I came back

CATIE'S POV

As soon as she left I knew I had to do as she said, or it might not end well.

"Baby look at you. Just how mommy told you to be." Bri says seductively

I just nod. I want her and I need her.

She immediately came over to me and topped me. She started kissing me and then making marks claming what was hers. It was hard not to make a noise, but I knew I would get a reward if I did as she told me to, so I stayed quiet.

"Baby mommy feels like she can play with you. Is that okay?" Bri says

I nod my head yes again. I know playing in her books is teasing and man do I love teasing.

"Hmmm mommy wants baby to stay completely quiet during play time, only when baby is ready to cum may she speak." Bri states

I nod. I cannot help but want to moan when she first touched me. It felt like time stood still and she had full control over it.

I look at her after a few minutes of teasing asking for her to fuck me. She understood my eyes and immediately slid two fingers into me. To say that I had to force my mouth shut is an understatement. By the time I was about to yell Bri started kissing me. I guess she knows how much I like being teased. I was about to finish when we heard Val and Josè coming into the house.

"FUCK!" Bri said as she harshly pulled her fingers out. "Sorry baby, but we will need to continue this when Val goes back to Josè's place." Bri says as she gets dressed. "It is okay. We can always finish what we started" I day with a smirk.

Me and Bri go down stairs and hang out with Josè and Val before he leaves. Josè and I have a pretty good connection. After all he and I like the same type of music and the same type of women. Even though Josè figured out he was gay. I have a feeling that he will always have a place in his heart for Bri.

FLASH FOWARD TO THE NEXT DAY

Me and Briana have been dating for almost a year now

Val and I have the best relationship EVER and Bri loves it

I have decided that I want to tell her that I love her

Yes, I know what you are thinking

“Y’all have been dating for almost a year. Why haven’t y’all said ‘I love you to each other’?”

We both decided to take it SUPER slow

We have only kissed about three times within the year we have been dating

I decide all of this during work

When I got home I immediately ran to Bri and blurted it out

“Catie, what did you just say?”

Bri asked confused and scared that I had said what I said

“I love y-”

“Shut up. Just shut up.”

I was shocked, but my alarm to pick up Val from school had just gone off, so I just left

While in the car I got a text from Bri saying that I needed to sing one of her songs so she would be in the car with me to pick up Val and so we could talk

I decided to sing even though I was mad and as soon as she appeared she said, “I love you I was too scared for you to say it because I had a night planned out where at the end of it I would tell you I love you. I just got shocked and told you to shut up because I felt bad that you had said it first.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFF HANGER!!

Sorry for not updating sooner! I had to rewrite this entire chapter😭😭. Anyway enjoy!