Prologue

He pushed in and out of her, the feeling of not having sex in years rising up from his toes, tingling. Pulling out, he stroked his length, the white substance oozing out of his tip. "Same time next week?" Jason McCann panted, trying to get his breath back while buckling his pants back up.

The random girl ignored him, and he rolled his eyes, leaving her room. The only thing Jason McCann wanted right now was sex. Sex to forget all the bad choices and mistakes.

Texas's number one Asylum. Jason McCann was located there, in one of the many places a guy like him should be in.

While walking to his room, he saw a new girl. Short brown hair to her shoulders, dressed in all white which indicates shes here for murder. He raises his eyebrows in confusion. Not many victims come to this Asylum because of murder, they usually just come and go for whatever sick reason or excuse they had.

Jason looked into her eyes as her jaw was perfectly clenched. She moved her head to the side, her hair moving out of her make up free and tired face. She looked at him as the staff cuffed her hands behind her back, as she gave Jason a seductive wink.

They took her away, as the Asylum grew quiet as Jason walked by.

Everyone knew not to mess with Jason McCann. He had PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder and he was physcotic. The fear. The voices. It got worse and worse everyday.

Jason fiddled with his fingers rapidly, thinking of the memories, the bad ones. He ruffed his hair out and began following the staff to that girls room.

He walked into it, not being seen by staff as the new girl was currently undressing. In her bra and panties, Jason licked his lips, looking at her as she turned around, knowing that he was there and she raised her eyebrow. "Yes?" She asked, walking forward to him slowly, more in a seductive way as Jason than became shy.

He could already sense that this girl intimidated people, but on the inside was a baby. "Who are you?" Jason asked, as the girl laughed out of the blue, walked back and laid back on her clean neat bed.

"Thats for me to keep and for you to find out, Jason." She said, as Jason stood there, stupidly. It wasn't a surprise she knew him, everyone knew Jason McCann. "Don't worry about me babe. You'll soon know about me." She winked.

"I know your that crazy dude who raped your best friends sister." She said, straight away like there was no problem to it. Jason's heart rate was picking up. He hated the memory. He hated it. "You don't know a flying fuck about me. And that shit was in the past. I didn't mean it. I didn't fucking mean it!" He shouted, pushing all her essentials off her table, breathing heavily in anger.

He looked over to the mystery girl to see her bubblegum pop once she blew out the bubble. All she did was laugh, she wasn't scared at all, and nearly everyone is scared of Jason, but surprisingly she wasn't at that moment. "Oh bo fucking ho, its in the past, that type of shit stays with you forever," She smiled, but this wasn't funny, at all. "And I know you quite enough to know that you fucked his sister. Was it good?"

"Just shut up. Shut the fuck up. What did you do? I want to see if your the only person who can judge people." Jason asked her.

"Well, I killed someone. Can't you see?" She said, pointing at her clothes and laughing. "Who?" Jason asked, rubbing his temples. "Someone," She answered back, twisting her gum around her finger.

"You know, Jason, you probably go under the word crazy, since you know, you basically are." She said, while walking over to her cheap dusty closet, putting the rest of her clothes in her wardrobe.

Having enough of her chit chat, Jason pulled her by her waist and pushed her to the wall, trapping her body with his. "Oh baby, I'm far from crazy." He whispered in her ear, kissing her neck and ear lobe.

"Im disturbia, and I'll fucking ruin you." He said, as the girl grew scared under his touch, her whole facial expression changing from amused to scared. She looked to the ground, shaking. This was Jason McCann, he could kill her right now.

"Oh, you scared now baby?" He asked her, lifting her chin up with his finger and fiddling with her hair. Her eyes were turning watery, she didn't like this. "Now tell me your mother fucking name."

"Ma-Mariska." She said quietly. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear you. Louder." He commanded, and she looked down and licked her lips. "Mariska, its Mariska."

"Mariska? Thats a nice name. But hey Mariska. I'm Jason, but you probably already knew that. Just know that I rule this place. Mess with me, I don't give a fuck who you are. I'll make sure you get on death row." He said to her, kissing her cheek and bringing his hand down to grip her ass from the back.

She winced once Jason's hand collided in a slap on her ass. "Maybe I should make you my personal girl. Would you like that?" He asked, as she shook her head. "Of course you would. Now unpack, and i'll be back later, ok kitten?" He purred in her ear.

He let his lips linger on her cheeks, as she tried to back away. "Welcome to my world baby."