Part - 1

At Seoul, SK
10:30am:

Jungkook headed towards his music and entertainment company to check accounts and etc stuffs. His company name was "JJK ent." After earlier retirement on 2025 he build his own entertainment industry to provide future idols a good and fresh environment.
As we know at first first how much they suffered and still in that time many future kpop idols were also suffering because of other companies pressure and hard terms of contract. That's why he decided to make his own entertainment company so idols feel more comfortable and There will not so much pressure on them due to contract but for continuing it he needed more funds. Half of its work done but for other half they need more funds.

  Those funds were stored at the overseas bank of india, but to access that bank account and code, they have to follow some rules, only then they could be able to access it's code and money for his company which was in that bank account.

(Here we gonna be imagine future now think we are in 2026 and this is all happening. Okay !!!)

Let's see the conversation between him and his Indian personal secretary aka assistant which was chosen intentionally, just to achieve his goals. She knew that Jungkook needed her, that's why she joined him as his personal secretary, but she also had a big purpose behind to be in this position. In between this he started liking her.

"Sir, Now what will we do, we will have to repay this loan amount within a month by any means, otherwise our entertainment company will be shut down for forever..." Misha nervously said.

"Don't worry...make call to that investor I wanna talk to him..." Jk ordered her.

"Okay sir !!!" Misha replied.

She started making call to the investor who helped Jungkook to build that entertainment company by giving extra funds but as we know company facing losses because of some rival companies. A video got viral and has said that this company abuse idols and misbehave with them but it is not true. In 2025 this entertainment company was a very famous company but due to this fake news it's affecting their reputation plus its market getting down.

On call-

"Hello mr jk so when you're returning my funds...Now your company is running in loss...so!!!" Investor asked to him.

"Sir one month isn't enough to return this big amount of yours... please give us some more time..." Jungkook politely asked.

"Hmm...okay giving you two months... because It's you mr jk that's why I'm giving you this much of time period...do it faster..." Investor said and cut the call.

"Misha...arrange a  girl...I want to marry...!!!" Jungkook order Misha.

"Sir are you sure you wanna do it...?" Misha asked him again to confirm.