Chapter 24: Something to Comfort Her

Song Credits: Porter Robinson - Something Comforting

Italic - Importance/Text //// Bold - Emphasis/Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

"-Oh there must be, something wrong with me. Someone tell me, something comforting..."

___________________________

Sama was obviously not in it right now. After finishing the FNAF movie, we end up watching another movie, Ghost Busters. Yasu does have to go home soon to his parents, and I say my goodbye as he exits, with him saying his bye in return.

I turn to the silent witch. Her red eyes look almost sad. And they seemed to be tearing up. Almost like she was having a recollection of past memories. She really regretted what she had done in her past.

I run a hand through her hair, making the witch lean against my smaller frame. My worried eyes watch as she eventually sighs out, hand grasping mine.

"Are you alright Sama dear?" She hums. "Never been better Butterfly..." She grabs me, sitting me on her lap as she hums her tune. Her arms wrap around my waist.

It was just better to let her hug me in comfort, and let her speak up when she's ready. But for now I'll wait...

___________________________

"Sama, don't you have a family to love you?" Hiachi's head was on my arm, she looks at me as I hum my constant tune. My red eyes dart to hers'.

We were sitting under my tree, and the young girl asks me a question that kind of stung. My creator would never think of me like a daughter.

Or the others. They never even thought of me as their older "sister". And probably never.

I hum, "Ah, no. I don't know what a family is. I assume that yours isn't very... Nice to you." She sighs. "My momma always hits me, then apologizes later."

Hiachi then looks at me. Hugging my arm, she says, "You're more my family, than my mom is, Sama." Those words, they made my nonexistent heart feel, was this sadness?

Maybe in due time I'll find someone who'll love me, and not run away when they see me, or know who I am when I tell them.

However I was still a beast. A monster that didn't care about anyone else. After all, my creator and the others would kill me if I was experiencing "love" with someone.

I smile fondly as the young girl falls asleep on my arm. She thought of me as her family, more than her actual one. Until I realize something. I control her mother's fate as my puppet.

I was the one who made Futaomote's problems worse. The one who made Hiachi suffer even more. But deep down, I knew that I'd never pity a human.

Especially not her...

___________________________

My eyes open, seeing my beloved human in my lap. She was snoring away as my arms held her up. I plant a kiss on her head.

'Oh Skyelle, you mean too much to me. I'd never let them take you away from me. Nobody will ever make you suffer again...'

My butterfly wakes up shortly. "Oh, hi Sama. Are you okay now?" I nod some, going right away to kissing her deeply.

She groans when my tongue enters her mouth. Her noises made me smirk with my red lips. I plant a kiss on her neck.

"Mhmmm, that feels great dear." Skyelle then takes my hat off, placing it on her own head. I chuckle, seeing her try my hat on was cute.

"You look adorable in my hat darling..." She blushes. Then says, "Are we still doing it tonight? I kinda promised you..." My red eyes light up.

"Of course dear butterfly of mine. I'm going to love you so much~" 

We get undressed, and she plants herself in my lap again. My moans were loud as she moves her hips around. 

Grabbing her in my arms, she kisses me deeply. We move around, and I lay her on the couch. My knee was between her legs, pressing.

My butterfly makes more sounds, and I smirk as I sit on her. She then asks me something, "Can I try something?" I nod, agreeing.

Skyelle then abruptly licks my hole, making unholy noises come out of me. I swear in Japanese as she continues loving me.

Her tongue was doing so well.

I place a clawed hand on her head, pushing her in even more. She whimpers when I do, not expecting it. My human goes even deeper inside of me.

Soon I release inside of her mouth, making the girl detach from me. 

"Good girl butterfly. You did so well. Now's my turn~" My red eyes beam as she moves around, aching for me, and only me.

Placing my claws carefully on her hips, I stop her. I then have a claw enter her, making the girl pant out, mostly from pain.

Her beautiful blue eyes connect with mine as I smirk while having my nail go in farther. Skyelle looks through teary eyes as I have another one of my nails enter her.

"Samaaaa! More please!" I speed my nails up, and the girl gasps as I do so. She releases as well, and I take my claws out.

Shortly after I sit on her again, and grunt as my liquid leaks out, and it enters her, letting the girl moan as it does.

"-such a dirty slut you are Butterfly. And yet you're all mine~" Skyelle looks up at me, twitching as more liquid enters her.

"How do you keep going?" My answer makes her blush. "I can make it continue. After all, I am a witch. And therefore I can make anything happen." 

Finished, I pick her up, and she takes one of my breasts, kissing it. My eyes roll back when she bites it, and I watched as she smiles knowingly at me.

"Sama dear, I want your children very much. But I don't know if it's even possible to have one, seeing as..." I kiss her head.

"We'll make it work. Just like our relationship, we always manage to figure it out. Right?" She nods, sleepily cuddling me. I smile some as she falls asleep.

She was my entire world. And no-one will ever touch her, or harm her when I'm with her for as long as she lives...