Entering An Unexplored Territory

Brooks and Autumn used to have lots of fun together, sneaking out, painting or talking to each other was their habit now.

Everyone saw change in Autumn's behaviour. From being a doll with plastered smile to a happy person with a real smile.

It was her first time having so much fun. It was as if she was starting to learn how to live.

Brooks on the other side, saw significant changes himself. The darkness clouding his life was replaced with happy clouds of love.

He was still using drugs but not as much as he used to. The stock which used to be exhausted on the first day itself now lasts for the whole week.

Brooks felt alive and Autumn felt camaraderie.

Isn't it just lovely how people change each other?

So today, when Autumn was feeling bored Brooks took her to the countryside where everyone mind there own business and do not disturb anyone else.

After a lot of begging she agreed to skip the class and go with him. They borrowed paints and brushes from a shop and went to search for a desirable place to paint.

"I got it!" Shouts Autumn, pointing her finger to a wall near by a beautiful books and flower shop. They ask for the permission and start framing their art.

There they both painted the whole wall, so that Autumn would feel good. Autumn was hesitant to do it first, as it was all new to her. And was afraid that even though they had permission someone will caught them.

She had never done anything like that. But Brooks insisted her.

Finally she agreed to paint. Even though she was the one who found the wall.

They started painting a sun set scene with pink and orange clouds covering the whole sky as if transitioning from blue to pink.

There they painted a garden with a tree house on which a girl was sitting reading the book which moreover looks like she was concentrated on the boy in the garden who was painting the beauty of the sky along with tree house.

Autumn painted the girl, the boy and the treehouse. When she was concentrated on the sky area Brooks did some changes and made the boy look like as if he was also concentrated on the girl reading the book.

The passer byers complimented their paintings and sometimes the old couples gave them some biscuits to eat, when they saw them working that hard.

When, while painting Brooks fall asleep, taking that as her opportunity. She painted Brooks face and took a picture.

Then she patiently waited for him to wake up and acted as if she was busy in her work, although she wasn't.

And when he woke up. He tries to touch his face as he was feeling bit weird.

"Uh uh." Says Autumn and she took him in front of the mirror and showed him his face. He yelled seeing his face. And said, " Has the Joker's spirit come inside me?" She laughs hearing this.